Old 06-30-2012, 08:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 296/280/176

Height: 6'

Default Results after being on WW one week!

Hello everyone,

Okay, here I am back for my 3rd time thus my name, and I think I had a great 1st week! I lost 6 lbs!! I have to say I'm loving the new smart ones meals.. I happen to love veggies, so I stream a pot full, the add those ones in the bags(like ziti and meatballs, or chicken broccoli Alfredo ) yum.
I pretty much have a salad with grilled chicken for lunch daily, but as long as I change up the dressings I'm pretty happy....
I never ate breakfast before, but now that I am, I notice I'm not ravinous at lunchtime..
So far so good.. How's everybody else doing??? What are your easy meals,
Lunch or dinner???
Here's a bummer, we had this old dial scale for years in our house, I figured I buy a one (new diet , new scale right? )I get it home and I was 20 lbs heavier than I thought. What a nasty eye opener... Ahhhhhhhh, yes you probably heard me screaming!!!!! All the more reason to start!!! Okay onwards and upwards!!!

Thanks, Carol

Last edited by 3rd time lucky; 06-30-2012 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Added thought
3rd time lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:15 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 317/292/150

Height: 5'3 ½

What an awesome start! I got back on WW a few weeks ago and around 6 lbs is what I lost the first week too. I have lost every week since then. I just really love the program.
livelaughlovesunshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:26 AM   #3  
One Day at a Time

S/C/G: 227/156/149

Height: 5'7"

Fantastic - I have lost close to 70 pounds on WW - the trick really is in the fruits, veggies and portion control - good luck!
princessbgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #4  
One Day at a Time

S/C/G: 227/156/149

Default Quick follow up

I should add that WW didn't work for me until I made a firm commitment to track every bite that goes into my mouth, no matter how grim or good. Some weeks I have gone HUNDREDS over points over my max, and I still track it all. This piece helps remind me that I am in control, not the food.
princessbgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:27 PM   #5  

Thanks! Yup I track everything with an iPhone app, I love it , it works great for me.. Princessgirl, 70 lbs thats awesome!!! And livelaughlovesunshine, great start too!!! This seem to be a great forum, such nice people!
Old 07-02-2012, 11:42 AM   #6  
Fatty-atty-umpkin

Height: 5'4"

Way to go on your first week! That's wonderful! I have lost around 34 lbs now with WW and I love the program!
kc82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:59 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 169/164/120

Height: 5 ft 1 in

I am new here to 3fc and I am using ww for the 2nd time. I lost 5 lbs in my first week and am very motivated. I agree that tracking everything I eat is the key. My first time on ww I stopped tracking once I hit my goal and I eventually gained the weight back because it was easy to increase what I was eating gradually. Now that I am back on it, I realize just how far I strayed from the habits I formed back in 2001. I know that tracking what I eat will have to be a long-term habit if I want to keep the weight off this time.

3rd time - Which iphone app do you use? I use "Nutrition" by shroomies. I do like it, especially since I can use the old point system. Unfortunately the database is missing many newer foods and some restaurant info does not match what they have on their websites. So I am on the lookout for another one.
Fibrofighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:44 PM   #8  

Alright Kc82 that's awesome!!!! Fibrofighter, the iPhone app I use is called ultimate value diary. It s great and so convenient..check it out it's either free or 1.99 or something but totally worth it.. stores all your favs, scans, calculates,has progress charts...so cool my phone is with me all the time so I have no excuse now... I hope you like it. carol

P.S. Totally cute puppy in your avatar!!!!!!

Last edited by 3rd time lucky; 07-03-2012 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Added thought
Old 07-08-2012, 07:02 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi all

I'm a lifetime member of WW and haven't been following program for quite a while now - I signed up on line yesterday - I think the site looks very much like FitDay but I think that I might be more accountable because I'm paying for this. I hope you don't mind if I join your group?
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:36 AM   #10  
Laura

Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest! Tacoma, Washington

S/C/G: 330/268/150

Red face Hi ladies!

My name is Laura. Hope you don't mind if I join your group. I just found 3FC yesterday and I love it. Everyone is so supportive. I'm doing WW from home and I love it. I have done WW before and had success but I gained it all back and then some. But that's history. Today is a new day. I've lost 10 pounds so far and I just started 3 weeks ago. I'm feeling so much better already. I've been working out in the pool every day doing water aerobics because it is lower impact on my joints and back. I had a back injury last year and at my current weight in the 300's its very difficult to maintain stamina working out unless its in the water. I'd like to lose enough weight by fall time that exercise on land isn't so difficult for me when the weather turns cooler. My ultimate goal is to lose half my body weight, 165 lbs. Well, that's enough about me. Good luck to all of you!
Chubbygirl253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:09 AM   #11  

Default Welcome!!!

Maureen and Laura, all are welcome!!!
This is a great site. There is so much support among these women, it's great! By the way my 2nd week I lost another 4 so 10 total ( where is that dancing carrot?) yeah come on I know we can do it!! Everyone have a great weekend!!! there he is !!!
Old 12-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 230/215.4/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone!
I just joined weight watchers online on November 18th. So far I am absolutely loving it! My first week I lost just under 5 lbs. I weigh in every Sunday however today I cheated and weighed in and saw that my first 10 lbs is gone! So motivating!! I'm not going to count it until I weigh in on Sunday though.

I see a lot of people posting and there are different forums for Flex/Core and some other one. I joined weight watchers online.. so what's the difference??
lrgemmell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:35 AM   #13  
Becoming SkinnyMomma

S/C/G: 220/206/135

Height: 5'5"

Default WW onliners

Hey!
I am on WW online and love it! This plan is the first one that I have been on that actually seems sustainable. I have lost 6lbs in two weeks. Looking forward to posting and sharing with other WW
BigMomma135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:22 PM   #14  

I love WW! It is such a journey. I love finding new ways to reinvent my junk food cravings into healthy meals. I love Buffalo Wild Wings but 12 wings are about 24 points (I only get 27 points a day) and a basket of potato wedges is around 16 points! I had a huge BWW craving this weekend so I took about 5 points of chicken and marinated it in canola oil, crushed red pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper and chilli powder and threw it in a 2 point tortilla. It was soo good! Optional - a sprinkle of lettuce and a drizzle of Hidden Valley Fat Free Ranch Dressing.
Moonshell33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:59 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 230/204/140

Height: 5'

Hello everyone! I am new to this site, and am just starting my 3rd week of weight watchers. I have been struggling with my weight for as long as I can remember, and have not had any success with diets before.

I am happy to say that I lost 5lbs on my first week of ww, and 6 lbs the second. Quite proud of myself for losing rather than gaining this holiday season! Great motivation. Good luck to you all, looking forward to getting to know everyone over time.
Lindsayanne716 is offline   Reply With Quote