Old 10-08-2011, 11:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/130

Height: 5 foot

Default Hi! :)

Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself and give a little background. I was successful on weight watchers about 6-7 years ago and was able to loose 50 pounds. I quickly put it back on when I moved out of my parents house and had to start cooking for myself. I have tried a few times since then, and lost up to 20 pounds using the old weight watchers program, but was never able to keep with it. I've gotten married and am ready to start a family in the next year so I need to get some weight off so it'll be easier!! I'm a teacher and the state is all about trying to get our teachers healthier. My school has started a "biggest losers" program that is in 3 month sessions, twice throughout the year. Our motivation? We pay $10 to join, and have to pay 25 cents for every pound we gain.....At the end of the session, the person who looses the most % of body weight, wins all the money in the kitty! I'm ordering all of the new program's materials from someone on ebay. I came across this site trying to figure out how many points I'll get on the new program and think it will be a great source for motivation
KatRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:34 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck to you with the 'biggest losers' challenge. I think it is great to have that kind of support with co-workers plus the friendly competition
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:28 PM   #3  
:)

S/C/G: 330/

Height: 5'5"

Hi
I replied to my post that you posted on, but wanted to say hi here too!!! (In case you didn't see my last post) Glad your here and can't wait to get to know you!!!
sassyangies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 259.4/201.0/19?

Height: 5'6

Ohh that sounds like a great way to stay motivated!! I wish my co-workers would become involved in a challenge of sorts...very cool.

GOODLUCK! Look forward to getting to know you
nursemandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:48 PM   #5  
Relying on His strength

S/C/G: 252/185/150

Height: 5'6"

Good luck! I did a Biggest Loser challenge among friends before..it was fun! I'm not sure how to figure out what your points would be...they assigned mine. I know 29 is the minimum, and lots of people start there. I weigh 192 and got 29 points. Welcome to the forum!
Mytwosweetkids is offline   Reply With Quote