Old 01-17-2010, 03:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 189

Height: 5'5

Default Week 2 and no losss....what is up with that?

Week 2 and no loss....what am I missing. I feel like I'm eating healthier than ever and stayed on plan with 26 points daily. Exercised everyday plus two days of lifting. My only guess is maybe the body is a little in shock. Week 1 I saw a 4.8lb loss but this week nothing. Feeing a little bummed. It's so tough putting in the work wiht no reward. I am not using the extra 35 points or activity points. 26 points I feel prety satisfied. Anyone else have this experience...just need some encouraging advise.
getittogether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:00 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165.6/158.4/130

Height: 5'7"

maybe you aren't eating enough? When I did ww I found that if i didn't eat the extra points I was only eating about 1000 calories. It looks like you are only eating 1300 calories. That's pretty low.
crcossel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:12 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 305/ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

I hear your pain about the scale not moving...

First of all - Great for you for staying on plan! You might try looking at the scale this way. You have lost an average of 2.4 pounds over the first 2 weeks, which is a very significant amount of weight to loose. Also, you are rewarding your body by eating healthier. The impact on the scale always follows. It helps me to keep focused on why I'm changing the way I eat (and exercise) - not just for the scale but for my well-being. Don't forget to take into account that women's bodies have amazing shifts in body fluid depending on time of month, that might account for some of this week's measurement.

Hang in there!
Sskar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:07 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 245/241/170

U might need to mix up the points. One day eat 26, another eat 30, the other 28 just so ur body doesnt get used to it. Plus there could be other issues like water weight or ur body is gaining muscle from working out everyday. Ur body does weird things, dont get discouraged!
Girly2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:23 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 189

Height: 5'5

Thanks ladies. I think you are right, maybe not eating enough. Feels like I'm eating alot but with so many veggies maybe my body freaked out a little. I seem to be doing better this week and adding in the WW protein shakes.
getittogether is offline   Reply With Quote