Old 05-29-2009, 09:20 AM   #1  

Default Good Morning!

Hello Everyone,
Just thought I would say hello. I am here from the South Beach forum..after having my baby two months ago, I am finding that WW works the best for me in losing all this weight.
The day I gave birth to my baby girl I was 186 *gulp* Pounds. That was about 45 pound weight gain.
2 months later I am 154 pounds- and the weight is coming off so ridiculously slow, I realized that my issues are: I am not eating enough, breast feeding, and working out- So I end up so exhausted and the weight is c r e e p i n g off.
After doing the calculations I am allotted 44 points a day! YIKES! So I definitely was not eating enough.
SO, today literally is my first day.

So HI, Hello!

<3
Chelsea
angelshine90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:27 AM   #2  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning and Good Luck! You can do it!
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:07 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 248.6/249/135

Height: 5'2"ish

Good morning! Welcome!

I think a lot of people can understand the not eating enough issue. I know I can. I remember when I first started WW and realized that I was actually supposed to eat more and more often than I had been. I kept thinking 'this is wrong...I'm trying to lose the weight so i should be eating less.' But it worked and I lost weight.

So good luck to ya!! Just remember that sometimes on our journeys we go slow but as long as you don't jump off you'll get where you want to go. Besides you've lost over 30lbs in just 2 months. That's something to make ya proud.

Last edited by Chrissy1175; 05-29-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Chrissy1175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 04:21 PM   #4  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good luck to you after giving birth it does take a while to take the weight off and congradulations! we are here for you
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote