Old 03-01-2009, 12:11 PM   #1  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Arrow WW @ Home March 1-7...March ON!

Another Month! How time flies

As you know the last weeks of February were not my most shinning times, I ate badly and those 5lbs I lost when I was sick, I found again so I am right back where I started at the first of Feb.

I spent some time reading up on the last posts from the last weeks thread and everyone seems to be doing great overall...that is so encouraging

I think it is great when one of us tries a new recipe and then tells us about it. I am going to do a bit of research and see about making the crab myself I do love seafood

If any of you try a good casserole recipe let me know too. We are not huge meat eaters but we do enjoy chicken and different fish with an occasional piece of pork.

Well I am off for now and will start checking in regularly again this week. I need the support to get back on track
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:10 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

Well yesterday was a blow out, I think I probably used a large chunk of my flex points. We went out to eat at lunch and I had a burrito at a great mexi restaurant. Then I made turkey burgers for dinner and ate one on a bun!

Today I am op and plan to stay that way all this week no excuses this week I need to get back under control. So I spent some time yesterday chopping and washing veggies to keep on hand. I find it easier to stay op if everything is ready during the work week for me to grab to eat or cook.

hope you all are having a great day
Old 03-02-2009, 12:34 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 240/171.8/150

Height: 5'10"

HI Everyone! (BTW, where is everyone?LOL)
I lost 1.4 pounds this week, less than I wanted but not so bad I guess!
This weekend I made pork tenderloin, saffron rice,and LeSuer Peas. It was delicious! I ate it on Saturday and Sunday and today for lunch I chopped up some of the pork and mixed it together with the rice and peas and made a really yummy bowl(it was 9 points but really filling!). Tonight we are having pot roast that I put in the crock pot. I am going to try to not eat out so much. Even though I stay within my points it is slowing my weight loss because I'm not eating enough veggies. I long for my weeks of 2 even 3 or 4 pound losses!!!! I really wanna drop this last 12 or so pounds and get under 200. I haven't been under 200 in ages and my husband said one day that women shouldn't be over 200. It was mean but it stuck in my head and it will feel great to conquer it.
chelley123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #4  
going thin

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'3

I am soo back again! I tried on my own...then went back to WW....and am back again here. I couldn't put another years worth of $40 bucks a month to stay the same. Long story short...I have had success with WW however can not get under the 170lbs mark....I am excercising and attempting to eat right. I do really well until my sabatoggers come into play and we go out for icecream or dinner. I have gotten to 171 and then I start eating again. I have been between 183 and 171 for 3-4 months and am so frustrated.
Anyway, I am hoping to be welcomed back here (yet again) and am looking for lots of support.
Tracy
stengel150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:45 PM   #5  

Welcome Tracy!!!!
Old 03-02-2009, 04:57 PM   #6  

hello everyone! I read these often but never reply. I think im going to start though, because it is soencouraging to know their are others doing it right along with you. Each having their own ups and downs but in the end making it to their goals, its great to see!

I started WW at home again, last week and have did really well. My weigh in is tommorow and hope to see a lose of some sort. I did use all of my flex but didnt go over, so thats good! I already feel so much better...not nearly as sluggish feeling.

One big oops of the day, though, is i went to mcdonalds for lunch and got the southwest salad, which is great and id sometimes allow for a 3 pt icecream cone, well my SIL got the hotfudge sundae so i thought, cant be much worse in pts...just has fudge instead of a cone...I WAS WRONG! It was 7 pts...LESSON LEARNED! lol...so ill be eating lighter for dinner, but thats ok.

Hope everyone has a fantastic week...and stick to it..it will be so worth it!
calimodel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 05:13 PM   #7  
Work in Progress

Michelle a loss is a loss! You should be proud of yourself! I am proud of you! You will make that 199 mark!

Tracy I feel your pain and we are here for you! I like nothing better than a good cause LOL

I have basically been between 155-160 for 4 months! Just can't seem to break that barrier so that is my goal. The next two months to get down to 149...I know with everyone's help I can make it. I know once I break that barrier I will reach my goal.

check in with you all later
nancy
Old 03-02-2009, 05:43 PM   #8  

Cali- I'm so glad you decided to join in!! Don't worry one ice cream sundae won't hurt! I had a situation like that at Panera a few weeks ago. I thought a turkey panini couldn't be that bad! Oh WOW! 19 points!!!!! Good thing I didn't eat the chips it comes with LOL.
Nancy-You can do it!!! I have faith in you!!!!!
Old 03-02-2009, 10:52 PM   #9  
Work in Progress

Oh my ....I need a 12 step program...Hi my name is nancy and today I was a foodaholic I just could not seem to feel full. Started the day good had two high fiber english muffins (2pts) 2 serv egg beaters (1pt) then 1/2 cup quiona (3pt), two large steaming bags of veggies, cabbage, broccolli, onion, and a little carrot (aprx 1pt), celery with soypeanut butter (2pt) ...see I just kept eating then got home and ate two 3oz turkey patties--leftovers--on two more english muffins 8pts, then ate a few tortilla chips with dip--don't know how many points that was...I clearly just was a munching fool.

I need a diversion when I have days like this!

Help
Old 03-03-2009, 09:01 AM   #10  

Awww Nancy! Believe me I know the feeling!!!!

Jill- I don't know if you have been on but I'm wondering how your Father in law is doing? My prayers are with him!
Old 03-03-2009, 10:44 AM   #11  
going thin

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'3

OK so the first day back "cold turkey" wasn't so bad I was pretty full most of the day. However, I think what I ate the day before was still keeping me going. LOL. Today I woke up with my stomach making all kinds of sounds and hunger pains! I keep telling myself this too will pass.
Hey Cali, I have done that so many times especially since I have been doing WW, after awhile you start to think you know and don't have to look at the points and then all of a sudden that hot fudge sundae which I thought was 4 pts ended up to be 7. I did that same thing with that same item at McDonalds about 3 weeks ago. I am so back to measuring and back to the concept of write before I bite. I am hoping that is what is preventing me from the next level.
Tracy
stengel150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:12 PM   #12  
Work in Progress

well today is starting out better, just one english muffin and one serv egg beaters for breakfast, then a fiber one bar for snack...but the whole day is looming in front of me.

for lunch it will be a turkey wrap and dinner found this szechuen chicken recipe I am going to try. lost of stir fry veggies & ginger with a few strips of chicken breast.
I am still struggling to get that satisfied feeling back...I just don't know how it went away

stengel congrats on your 'cold turkey' (which is really pretty good when you eat it)
Old 03-03-2009, 02:44 PM   #13  

OK guys! I ate 2 Otis Spunkmeyer Choc Chip cookies with lunch, from what I gather online that was 6 points! Not bad for an indulgence but I hate that I will have to use WA points today. It always makes me feel bad to use them, LOL. I know I'm a weirdo!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 03:11 PM   #14  

Hello everyone!!!! So today was my very first weeks, weigh -in and i lost 3.4 lbs!!!! WooHoo! I use to think that , that wasn't that much..but it sure is if you've gained it so why not appreciate it when we lose it?!

I will say though, i went to lunch with a friend today...and prob used all my flex..dont really like using them all in one day..but if i had to guess id say i prob did and its just better not to use them the rest of the week, (but i CAN do that!)
I hope everyones week is going well and remember we can do this, one bite at a time!
calimodel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 03:59 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 204/201/155

I recommited to weight watchers over 2 weeks ago. This is my third week back. I have lost 3 lbs so far. I gained back the 35 I had lost and then 10 more. OUCH> time to get serious again. I have just started Chalene extreme and love it. I had a rough weekend. used all my wpa in one day and then some. Still had a one # loss however. Anyway you all look like a supportive group.
Megan
mdepouw is offline   Reply With Quote