Old 03-04-2009, 09:03 AM   #16  
Wanda

S/C/G: 249/246/150

Height: 5 2

Morning ladies!!! Well my week last week didn't go great but I am only up .4lbs. Not happy with myself at all. I am going to work harder this week.

I haven't really been doing this online just on my own so now that we are getting financially back on track I am going to rejoin online and get serious. It is different when you see the numbers everyday online when you log in, not to mention are paying for it!

Well I am off to physio and to finally get my hair done today!!

Here is to an OP day!!!

Have a good one ladies!
babynurse91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:07 AM   #17  
going thin

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'3

Hi Megan! Welcome.
I had another successful day yesterday but I am getting nervous for the weekend. We will be at basketball tournaments all weekend long and I always tend to eat junk. I am hoping to get some time in the next couple of days to get some healthy snacks packed. So far I have only used 6 points for a chocolate donut out of my WA so hopefully I can save some of those for my dinners out in the cities this weekend.
stengel150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:08 AM   #18  
going thin

OOPS! Forgot to say great job Cali!
Old 03-04-2009, 12:39 PM   #19  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Hey Michelle those cookies sound sooo good LOL

cali and megan good job on the loss! And baby it is only .4 that could be just a bit of water that hung around from the day before

stengel..some suggestions, (I have been there) pack your snacks! I would take already cut up celery and baby carrots to munch on. Then make a few turkey wraps with low fat flat bread and wrapped them in foil to keep cold. for a sweet snack I pack a choc & oat fiber one bar (2pts)....just carry a big purse

well yesterday was a good op day until I got home. In lieu of dinner I ate tortilla chips and artichoke dip and several glasses of wine....geez I have no will power at all this week.

Today has to be better. For breakfast I have had 2 high fiber english muffins 2pts, 2 serv egg beaters 1 pt, 2 slices of canadian bacon 1pt. Lunch will be steamed veggies and a turkey wrap, dinner I will make that chicken I promised so I should be ok....

Ok all have a great op day will check in later
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:07 PM   #20  

Height: 5'7"

My ladies my ladies! Oh how I’ve missed you so!!!!

Things finally seem to be getting back to normal in my world. DF is home, his dad is well…..all is good. Whew, what a rollercoaster we’ve been on the past week.

I don’t know how the heck I did it but I managed to stay on track the whole time. Even lost some weight. Amazing.

Michelle! I love that you are cooking at home! That is so great and a major step for you. Good for you! I find that one of the most nurturing things you can do for yourself is prepare yourself a healthy meal. It is the best way to treat your body the way it deserves to be treated. Yay!

I, on the other hand, have been nutritionally challenged. I have totally stayed w/in my points, but have been eating on the fly a lot (& even forgetting to eat meals if you can believe it). My choices have not been good, so that is what I am going to work on the next few days. We went grocery shopping last nite & I now have a ton of fresh produce & lean meats just waiting to be prepared in my fridge. Taco salads tomorrow! Taco Thursday???

Welcome Tracy & Calimodel1 & Megan! Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Last edited by ChefsGirl; 03-04-2009 at 11:08 PM.
ChefsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:40 AM   #21  
going thin

Thank you Nancy for the suggestions. I usually do pack the healthy snacks but then give in and make the wrong choices. However, this weekend is going to be different I will eat what I bring and no more.
My family and I have changed things up for the last two weeks. We have been planning our dinners doing prep the night before and so far have been sticking with it. We are so busy running all of the time that we had been eating out alot it will be interesting after a month to see what happens with our budget and our waists.LOL
Today is a great day. I went to my cycling class at 5:30AM and have been going ever since. I have not planned my eating for the rest of the afternoon but tonight is ham fried rice. I will have to monitor the oil used however. My husband tends to just dump!
Old 03-05-2009, 03:52 PM   #22  
Work in Progress

Jill I am so glad you are back and df dad is doing so much better..you know us chickes we do tend to worry!

And being able to lose a bit of weight with all that stress! wow. Me on the other hand have been a total doodoo about food and wine for 1.5 weeks now. I think I am getting back on track I just really lost my focus when I got sick.

stengel you can make it this weekend I know you can. Another trick...pack a cheat snack...that only YOU get to eat, no one else can mooch it off of you. When I took my own snacks and pulled out a bag of popcorn I would not share you should have heard the howls but for me it tasted just that much better.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:19 PM   #23  

Height: 5'7"

Nancy that is so funny. I do the same thing w/ my food. When I take the time to plan, weigh & measure everybody best keep their grubby hands off!! It's mine, all mine I tell you!
ChefsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:19 PM   #24  
Work in Progress

LOL Jill isn't it funny how protective we are of our food? But I have to laugh at my girls (16 & 17) They go to great lengths at times to find my 'snacks' because they like them better than some of the junk they have come to know and love...their favorite--my sugar free choc pudding with ff whip topping.

Then there are the 'cheese sticks' (recipe on this site) those are gone in a flash

ok I am off going back to work check in later
Old 03-07-2009, 07:47 PM   #25  
Work in Progress

today has not been my shinning star of a day, ate a few slices of ultra thin crust, no cheese pizza for breakfast, yakki soba for lunch and having pasta for dinner....talk about a bad carb day.

oh well....whats that saying feed a cold starve a fever???if that is the way it goes I got this routine down pat.

Hope you all are having an op day
Old 03-07-2009, 09:00 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 307/see ticker/197

Height: 5'9

So, this has been my first week of WW after switching plans, my first week of having to cook again (vs. prepared foods), and I was scared...REALLY scared!! Guess what? Weight watchers works!! I lost 3 lbs my first week!! I'm now at 64lbs lost and I'm pretty positive I can see 70lbs by the end of the month if I stay OP and focused!! I'm stoked!! YAHOO!!!!

kiki100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:04 PM   #27  
Work in Progress

kiki way to go

I am so glad you are finding success! And cooking too...think of all the new stuff you get to experiment with flavor wise. I know being on ww has broadened my taste buds

well my wi in is in the morning and my only hope is I have not gained to much...and yes I am almost guaranteed to have gained. But I am ok with it. And I am prepared to get back on track