3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW At Home (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home-22/)
-   -   WW @ Home Support 2-1 to 2-7 New Month New You (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home/163306-ww-%40-home-support-2-1-2-7-new-month-new-you.html)

chelley123 02-03-2009 04:39 PM

Anna- I hope you get to feeling better and good luck getting back on track!

I'm doing pretty good today. We have a new sub place in town called Submarina and their nutritional information is awesome! It gives a fabulous breakdown of each element of a sub so I can find out exactly how many points I'm eating. I had a 6 inch sub for 7 points today and I am still full! So after breakfast and lunch I have 18 points left for dinner.YAY!

nancylmrn 02-03-2009 11:02 PM

You both did great today, I was good until this eve. I even made a low cal version of enchilldas with no cheese on my part...and instead of using a flour torilla I used herb flat bread interesting texture to say the least, then filled it with black beans, salsa, onion, a little rice, and tvp it was really good actually

but then after dinner hubby popped a cork on some wine so I drank two glasses but I am still within my points for the day

And of course the best intentions with the exercise and did not make it...the eve was a bit messed up. If I can't work out when I get home then it gets to late and I will be up all night...tonight I was a bit late getting in then my dau let me know she needed a ride to a meeting so all I had time for was to make the dinner, go drive her, come home eat a bit pick her up and now here I am ... LOL excuse excuse excuse

what is that song???? Tomorrow Tomorrow I love ya Tomorrow there's always .....

ChefsGirl 02-03-2009 11:07 PM

Hi everyone! I’ve been a bit MIA, but have been thinking about you!

Best on-plan day I’ve had so far this week. Really rocked the nutrition today so I’m hoping that my small Superbowl gain will leave me! The party was fun tho, but I probably shouldn’t have drank the ENTIRE 6 pack of Fat Tire beer I brought. Geesh……..

Welcome Babynurse & Gonnadoit!

It’s hard not to feel guilty when you splurge on something like a cookie huh Michelle. That happens to me all the time. We had Perkins muffins for a co-worker’s birthday a few weeks ago and about half way thru mine I was like “OMG I’m cheating on my diet!!!”. Then I remember that I had PLANNED that muffin & all was right w/ the world. Think of it long term, it won’t feel like you are depriving yourself if you allow yourself the treats you enjoy & you will stick to the plan longer & lose more weight in the long run!!

I had to drop 2 points this week (I forgot to last time), I thought it would be traumatic, but I haven’t really noticed that much.

No cheese on a pizza Nancy! That is awesome. Serious will power there girl! And w/ the calculations Michelle…….you are becoming a WW pro!

Man, I forgot about Taco Tuesday!! We’re having taco salads at work tomorrow tho & DF is coming for lunch so I guess it’s Taco Wednesday for me tomorrow……oh wait!!! I had WW Enchilidas Suizas for lunch! See, even when I don’t realize it y’all are in my subconscious :T

Michelle – I think you need to go to Subaholics Anonymous. "Hello, my name is Michelle & I'm a Subaholic" :lol: But seriously, I love it when you find a new place to grub and they actually publish the nutritional info. My café at work has started doing that & it makes it so much easier to stay on track when they are serving something I really like. So congrats on the new find!

Anna – how was today? I really hope it was better for you.

I finally found Dunkin' Donuts coffee beans at Target today. I was pretty freakin' excited about that as everyone says it's better than Starbux. We'll see!

My DF is playing Grand Theft Auto & the noise of it is driving me nuts so I’m going to bed. Nitey nite chickies!

IMNOTQUITINGTHISTIME 02-04-2009 12:57 PM

Thanks Ladies,
I had a great OP day yesterday! I did stop by Starbucks this morning for a Venti Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte. Its 4 points which is a lot for a drink, but man 30 degrees is just way too cold for Florida. It warmed me right up so I figure im just going to count it as my morning snack. I cant believe im about to say this, but I am so excited to be able to get back to working out today!!! Even though I was bad for 2 days, I really would like to see some kind of weight loss when I WI on Saturday.
Nancy, I wish they could find a way to come up with a 0 point wine!!!!! Life would be great

ChefsGirl 02-04-2009 02:20 PM

It's 30 degrees in Florida?? That's just wrong.

IMNOTQUITINGTHISTIME 02-04-2009 02:59 PM

I know it is very wrong and it looks like tomorrow morning is going to be the same way if not colder. I feel that if it's going to be below freezing, then I should at least be able to enjoy some snow. Snow is the one thing I miss the most, but I love the sugar white beaches more!

nancylmrn 02-04-2009 11:15 PM

IMONOT if they came up with a 0point wine I would be at my goal weight in three months ago or better yet I would never have gained in the first place :carrot:

And flordia gets cold???? LOL I really enjoyed going to destin I prefer the gulf side

OK I was good on pts agian untill.........damm and damm that wine lol but I did limit it to 2 tall glasses

well the week is not over I am just having a bit of a meltdown and I should be over it soon

IMNOTQUITINGTHISTIME 02-05-2009 09:47 AM

I was so bad last night.. It's just sad. I was good all day Tuesday and all day yesterday until it was time to eat dinner. I just dont know what's wrong with me!!!
Nancy I live near Destin in Fort Walton Beach,
I hope everyone has a great day OP!!!!!

chelley123 02-05-2009 10:38 AM

ImNot- I sent you a PM then saw your post saying you live in Destin, that's so funny! I live in Crestview, maybe we could meet sometime!

IMNOTQUITINGTHISTIME 02-05-2009 12:49 PM

We should meet sometime!

babynurse91 02-05-2009 02:20 PM

Well I am not having a good day. I have been back at this for 4 days and I had a break down already. I am sooooo mad at myself. I am feeling terrible. I have a good cold happening and I am tired. I went for the easy fix and feel guilty.

Ok rant over. I am going to get back on track tonight with a really good dinner and hopefully feel better tomorrow and back on the treadmill.

Could someone kick me in the pants????

nancylmrn 02-05-2009 02:41 PM

baby consider yourself kicked! and please kick me back LOL I am on day 13 of really bad days in a row...

I don't know why I am so good for 4 or 5 weeks then poof I just fall and fall hard off that wagon.

I do well durning the day it is the evenings that things deteriorate So if I can jump back on do can you

chelly and imnot that is so funny that you both are so close to each other...of course I am at the opposite end of the country but hey I am there in spirit!

Today I have started off good just hope I can get by this evening will check in later

IMNOTQUITINGTHISTIME 02-05-2009 02:52 PM

babynurse here is another kick in the pants, if only you can return the favor.
Nancy, Ive been the same way. The evenings are killing me. I have done great today, I just have to make it thru tonight and the weekend is right around the corner which is normally a downfall for me. I need locks installed on my pantry and fridge, then my only options for me will be water.
This may sound crazy, but I feel that if I work out after work then I can stay OP without a problem. I tried working out again and it hurts my abs way too much so working out this week is shot for me.

babynurse91 02-05-2009 03:02 PM

Thanks ladies!! And consider yourselves kicked back!!!

I guess it is totally normal to have a day like this but so soon is what I am upset about. I do feel like crap today though. I need to find something else to make me feel better and make it not food!!!

Thanks again ladies!!

nancylmrn 02-06-2009 10:46 AM

imnot I know what you mean about working out after work..if I can go straight home and work out I have not problem with my points as a matter of fact I tend to not eat enough. But if I go home and start to cook dinner or don't have anything planned I snack on bad things, I eat too much and then the wine bottle gets cracked open

Well for tonight the wine is gone in the house so that temptation is gone. Today I have some homemade, barley & vegtable soup that when I calculated it, it works out to about 3pts per 2 cup serving so I will have that for breakfast and lunch since I did not bring anything else for work..dinner don't know what I am doing yet

you know what else I noticed during these bad two weeks I have not kept up with my food journal either..there is another problem OK today I will log all my food no matter how painful
;)