Old 02-01-2009, 02:11 PM   #1  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Default WW @ Home Support 2-1 to 2-7 New Month New You

Ok chickies you all supported me while I was a whining clucker now I am ready to get back in the game...and what better time than super bowl sunday...Since I am not a football fan I will cheer for myself as this week goes on and 'score' a touch down next wi.

I am thinking though that I need more players for this team....you all up for it???
I am going to play the one of the open exercise/op positions (there are enough open for everyone) and as for the opposite team (gainers) we are going to kick their butts.

ok now for the wi yes I was up 1lb but I knew that so today here is what is going on:
b; two high fiber english muffins 2pt, 2 egg beaters 1pt, 2 slice canadian bacon 1pt
s; cherry tomatos 0pt
L 2 turkey wrap on flat bread 4pt
D to be determined looking for a new recipe to try something different

8/22 still a ways to go but I am sure I will fill in the blanks...and one exercise dvd this eve for a good 50min workout
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/171.8/150

Height: 5'10"

Well, so far today I have had Cereal with skim Milk for Breakfast and a sub for lunch. I have 18 points left for dinner and I have an omelet, potatoes, and an english muffin planned. I think I will still hav epoints left so who knows what I will end up with.
chelley123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:17 PM   #3  
Work in Progress

Great Michelle I have not done so well today and I started out with good intentions and it went south I am no out of points and still have dinner to go.

lunch was a roast beef sandwich and the restaurant put the calories in so that was 12 points then I drank 1.5 beers so unless I dip into my flex points ...and my daughter decided to have a superbowl party for her and 3 of her teen friends and they have taken over my workout area so no exercise tonight....

but I will make up for it tomorrow as for dinner tonight I am just going to eat a few pieces of boiled shrimp
Old 02-01-2009, 11:15 PM   #4  

Nancy, i'm sorry that you had a bad day but it's just one day and you will do better tomorrow.
I can't keep off the scale and it is showing a gain but I hope that in the morning I will have digested everything and will have lost for the week. this morning i was showing a 2.5 pound loss. I have my fingers crossed!!!
Old 02-02-2009, 08:54 AM   #5  

Well, It's not quite 8 AM and my day already sucks! My official weigh in was down .8, so not even 1 pound! I forgot my lunch, my hair won't cooperate and I couldn't find anthing to wear, it's officialy Monday! This week I am going to see how eating all my WA points and activity points works for me. The last time I used a good portion of my WA points was the last time I had a small loss but I'll try anything to get a better number than this.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:56 AM   #6  
Work in Progress

Michelle hang in there! You are right it is a Monday and we will do better. I have a dr. appt this morning so I will be going into work late. But this gives me time to plan and maybe even prep some eve meals.

I know what you mean about the wi day. It can be disappointing but I see it as next wi will be awesome. Try staying off the scale until wednesday, work out tonight and tomorrow then lets see where you are at....my pattern is a bit different from you my weight will stay the same for days and days and days then all of a sudden a drop then nothing again for like 5 or 6 days.

and to the rest of our at home chickies I hope so far you day has gone great
Old 02-02-2009, 12:43 PM   #7  
Wanda

S/C/G: 249/246/150

Height: 5 2

Hi ladies! I am starting WW at home again today!! I am going to do it this time!
I am motivated and if you wouldn't mind me joining this group then maybe I will be able to keep it up!!!
babynurse91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:54 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 221/218.6/180

Height: 5'5

I am in my second week of WW at work and love it. I am looking for new ideas to keep me motivated to keep going. Right now I am still fired up and ready to go. Just want to make sure it stays that way.
gonnadoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:42 PM   #9  

Welcome Gonna and Baby!!!!!

I decided this after week's low loss to use all my WA points, so today I ate at Quizno's and actually got the cookie. But, after 5 weeks of watching what I eat so carefully I feel SOOOOOOOO guilty LOL. Also, my stomach has been making funny sounds all day. It's just not used to this anymore. I will workout tonight and trry to eat all my points in a healthy way for the rest of the week.
Nancy- I hope you are right and I have a 4 pound week next weigh in!!! I should just be glad I didn't have to drop another point this week. I'm sure when I get down to 26 points I will be STARVING!!!

Last edited by chelley123; 02-02-2009 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Brain malfunction!
Old 02-02-2009, 09:03 PM   #10  

AW Crap! I did really bad today! I went over my daily points by 16! I know that I planned on using my WA points but I feel so bad that I used so many today!
B: Fiber Plus Bar (2)
L: Large Quizno's Turkey/Cheddar (20) Choc Chip cookie (9)
D: Chicken breast w/parmesan (4) Green Beans (0) Southwestern Corn (1)
S: Mini Wheats (4) Spongebob Cheese Its (4)

What was I thinking? Weight watchers is a great program but I hate the guilt I have for deviating from plan even a TINY bit!!! I hope that I can use all my points and still lose at least 2 pounds so I can get over the guilt.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:56 PM   #11  
Wanda

S/C/G: 249/246/150

Height: 5 2

Thanks chelly for the welcome!!
I had a great first day! Got some AP's in and I stayed OP!! I AM going to do this this time!!!
babynurse91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:57 PM   #12  
Work in Progress

welcome gonna and baby! we always like to see new people jump in

Michelle, don't worry about those points! that is what those spare ones are for. Take me for example I am not sure how many points to count this but I would love your opinion or anyone elses that could figure it out

Went to papa murphys -- you know the take and bake stuff. Ordered their veggie de-light...but I had them use 1/2 the sauce, onion, olive and green pepper and NO cheese. I know the olives will add up to a few points but I think I am looking at the equalivent of two pieces of flat bread for the curst...it was so thin it could not even hold the weight of the sauce. and if I sliced it into 8 pieces how many pts per piece?

I did not get a chance to exercise, had to take my foster daughter on an errand but thought I did ok with the pizza I know omitting the cheese was a huge +

well I am off for now check in with you tomorrow
Old 02-03-2009, 09:27 AM   #13  

Nancy- I would say 3 points per slice. Here is how I figured this: In my WW dining out book 1/10 of a large veggie delite is 4 points. Since you cut it into 8 pieces we have to recalculate points so 10 pieces time 4 points= 40 so 40 points divded into 8 pieces is 5 points per piece WITH cheese. I would say the cheese would be 2 points per slice. SO that is why I say 3 points per slice!
Hope this helps!!!
Old 02-03-2009, 02:30 PM   #14  
Work in Progress

yes it does help thank you
When I make them at home I use 90 cal flat bread, sauce and the same veggies and it comes out to about 3pts per piece of bread and I eat two

1 for flat bread, 1 for sauce, 1 for misc veggies and no cheese so I am thinking somewhere in between all this we have the magic number!

So far today is going well, today for lunch it will be veggie & barley soup, then dinner ....well it is taco tuesday so beans on torilla with some veggies tossed in yummy
Old 02-03-2009, 02:51 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 222/ticker/155

Height: 5'7

Welcome Gonna & Baby!!!
Michelle, dont worry about those points. I think I have you beat.
I ended up not sticking to my plan on Sunday and I cant even tell you how many points I ended up with. I did get a 1 mile walk in with my Mom. Then yesterday instead of getting back on track I went on a food binge. I ate so much junk it's horrible. I couldnt quit eating. I had little debbie snacks, chips, ice cream, you name it I think I ate it. Today I feel like a huge fat blob and on top of all the food I hurt the top of my abs really bad. I couldnt stand up straight Yesterday, but with the help of icy hot, muscle relaxers, and pain killers they still hurt but at least I can stand up straight. So no work out for me yesterday or today, I think im going to start back tomorrow and just focus on my interval cardio for the rest of the week and give my abs a break.
IMNOTQUITINGTHISTIME is offline   Reply With Quote