Old 09-15-2007, 10:49 PM   #1  
Restart Date 1.02.08

S/C/G: 225.8/213.8/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink At Home Support Group...9-16 to 9-22

Greetings Girlies

First of all I just wanted to thank everyone for their support this past week....I needed it. And yes, I did serious damage....I gained 4.5 pounds. It is ok though, I will get it off, I am determined. I will not let this little set back get me down, I had enough of that this past week.

Moving on...Welcome to the new girls this week. We are so glad to have you here. I hope my gain this week won't discourage you....lol....it happens. But if it does this will inspire you, we had a combined loss this past week of 21.9 pounds and 63.9 pounds gone forever for the last 4 weeks. I think that is amazing and I am proud to be associated with such a great group of losers...lol

Here is to a great week ahead!!!!!
Dale Junior Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 08:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

Height: 5'7"

Ugh, I gained 1.5 this week. I usually only gain .5 on this week of the month, but for some reason I got an extra pound this time. I wasn't great with my eating though, I did ok, but not fantastic. Hopefully I'll get rid of it next week and then some.
Mom2QJandT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 09:40 AM   #3  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Well I know how you ladies feel. I gained the week before last. I'm hoping when I weigh in tomorrow it will all be erased. We shall see. I am hoping to be consistent this week. That would be wonderful.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 01:28 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 287.5/257.5/140

Red face

Me too, been kind of snicky snacky the last couple days (went up to 45 points yesterday ). I'm still waiting on TOM.

Since I get kind of down when the scale doesn't track downward , I'm trying to think of other tangible ways to assure myself I am making progress forward.

Goal 1- I've laid out some jeans in the guest room that have NO elastic. They are the last ones I wore on my way up the scale (size 26). I can put them on and zip them, but waaaaay to tight and poufy belly to wear (or sit in). I want to wear them by Christmas.

I haven't thought of any others yet. Of course, my weekly goal (as always) is to stay OP and continue exercise.

It's Sunday, which means DH cooks brunch . I have tomato canning to do again this weekend and thought I'd also make and can salsa. I'll check back later.
ruthannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 02:10 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 190/187/140

Hey ladies, Congrat to all the losers this week! I myself have had a hard time staying OP this past week. TOM is here and I always eat when that comes around. I am sure I gained so I am not even going to get on the scale this week. I don't want to see how much I gained.

Tomorrow is my son's doctors appointment. We will find out if he has a heart condition or not. I am really nervous about this appointment. I just hope everything is fine. I am sure this is another reason I have ate everything this past week.

Keep us in your prayers please.
Keitha
mkjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 02:28 PM   #6  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkjohn View Post
Keep us in your prayers please.
Keitha
Definitely.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 06:39 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

Very bad day today (following a bad night last night) (see the thread about it entitled "You Made Me Love you, I didn't want to do it".

Congrats to the losers!!!!

It looks like it's been a hard week for all of us points-wise.... next week will be much better!

MKJohn - let us know how things go with your sons appointment tomorrow! He's in my prayers!
LondonJulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 07:01 AM   #8  
jeanne

Morning fellow losers!! I just wanted to say hi and post my 1.8# loss. I'm very excited to see the consistent loss, just wish it was bigger. We went to Columbus yesterday to a vintage toy show. (my DH collects Star Wars........new & old! Urgh) Anyways that was about a 4 hour drive one way and I packed healthy goodies. I haven't felt good (TOM) the last several days and should be starting (TOM) any day now.

Julz - I read your post - "you made me love you"............Wow..........people sometime sabatoge us and they don't even realize it! Like the cookies from mom. She was thinking about you guys and making sure you had something "sweet" from her - and you where thinking PLEASE .........NO! Well, it's monday so move on! And, your home, and you did some great grocery shopping. WW yogurt is very good. Also Progresso soup....mmmmm!

mkjohn - as always sweetie!

Daph, ruthannie, Mom2QJ&T - So sorry! But, it is a new week........I know you guys will be right back where you are suppose to be asap!

Gotta run! Will update my info later on!

Hugs girls!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:49 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 287.5/257.5/140

Morning gang,

So I slept in this morning- was very tired. I realized as I went to bed way too late last night, that I was feeling really resentful I hadn't had a "weekend". My weekends are only Sunday because I teach all day on Saturdays. That feeling of being deprived of "me" time usually leads to at least a little bit of "what the ****, I deserve it (food)" attitude. Which it did a little. I spent all day yesterday in the kitchen canning, cooking, etc. Went over points again (48).

So here's to show how devious () the scale is- I was DOWN several lbs to 262! Sly devil . Sly dog.

So today finish canning, have class at 5 and I'll do the balance ball dvd since I did not go to water aerobics.

later,
ruthannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:37 PM   #10  

Sorry i have been missing in action guys. I have not done well this past week thanks to (TOM) I am getting myself back on track. Looks like we have some ladies working hard to reach there goal. My weigh in is on Wed and i will post the damage done then.
CherryAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 01:33 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 205/See Ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

Had my first Weekly WI this am ---> down 4 lbs. I know it will slow down after the first 3 weeks but I thought it was pretty darn good considering TOM came on Saturday.
Now if I could just find my exercise motivation
bree4bryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 02:37 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 190/187/140

Hi ladies, I took my son to his doc appointment and they couldn't tell us anything. We have to wait for 2 more days. It is hurry up and wait game. They think that this is nothing but are being over cautious just in case. He still isn't allowed to do any activities. Poor kids is about to go crazy. He doesn't really understand what is going on thankfully. I will keep you all posted as soon as I hear back.

Jeanne- I am origianlly from the Columbus area. My hubby too collects new and old Star Wars. He will collect anything that says Star Wars. Sounds like you had a great trip. Kudos to you on the healthy snacks.
mkjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 03:02 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

Height: 5'7"

MKjohn - - isn't that the hardest part? I hate when we wait and anticipate getting an answer and then get told that we have to wait some more. I've been thinking about you guys all day and will continue over the next two days. Hang in there!

Hugs,
Carrie
Mom2QJandT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 03:27 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 251/248/130

Height: 5'2''

Morning all!! Sorry ive been MIA...busy week...as I see everyone else has had too. This past week has been a struggle...but im glad to see im not alone. Congrats to the losers and welcome to the new-losers

MKJOHN: Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers!! Keep us updated!

Well, gang, as we all know, last week was a failure, with a gain of 2#. Today was weigh in and I lost that 2 and another 1.5. Im glad about the loss, but frustrated with the yo-yo type of fluctuating in my weight.

Keep up the great work all!!!
huniebunie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 04:50 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 265/139/152

Height: 5'5'

Hi girls hope you all good.Well I had a bad week last week and I have put on 1.3kg (about 2#)
Mkjohn
to all the losers
this week will be better
INVU is offline   Reply With Quote