WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2001, 07:56 PM   #1  
Failure is NOT an Option!

Talking

I have discovered Crystal Light Frosted Escapes. They come in a few more flavors than this, but I bought Straberry Daiquiri and Pina Colada. These are a blender drink mixes in a powder form. You add water, ice cubes, and the contents of the envelope into the blender (and, of course, the alcohol, if you wish). They make a great frozen drink!!!

Here's the nutritional information: Serving size 8 fl. oz.
Calories: 35
Fiber: 0
Fat: 0 This totals only 1 point.

Add one shot of alcohol for an additional 2 points

Hope this helps on those hot summer nights when a frozen drink is what you are craving!

Enjoy!
Old 05-22-2001, 11:24 AM   #2  
PartyAnimal&ComputerNerd

Yum! Can't wait to try this out. I always hate spending tons of points on a frozen drink. Never seems worth it. Now I can have my frozen drinks. Thanks for the tip!
Old 05-22-2001, 08:02 PM   #3  

Hey there... these sound good. I don't suppose they're available here in Canada, though. I do get to the US sometimes, though... what store did you get them at? Would they be available at Wegmans?

Thanks.
Old 05-22-2001, 10:48 PM   #4  
Failure is NOT an Option!

Not sure if that store has them or not. Any store around here that carries Crystal Light has them. I've seen them just about everywhere. Meijer, Super WalMart, etc. Good luck finding them, they are really worth it!
Old 05-23-2001, 10:24 AM   #5  
Rat Terrier Chick

Default Pina Colada...

is my favorite! It's only one point because I don't add alcohol. My daughter liked pina colada best too. We use lots of ice and extremely filling. Thanks toad4mimi for mentioning these. We've had these in my area (which is usually the last one to get new products) for several months now and I just assumed everyone knew about them.
Old 05-23-2001, 05:11 PM   #6  
Always find the good!

I can't wait to try them~!

Are they in most regular grocery stores?
Old 05-23-2001, 05:43 PM   #7  
Rat Terrier Chick

I found them at Apple Tree here in central Texas.
Old 06-06-2001, 01:03 PM   #8  

Hi,

I have been looking everywhere for these. I love pina coladas and my husband makes them on the weekends out of the TGIF mix...with whip cream that must be about 10 points. I am in Massachusetts and I've checked my supermarkets and Wal-Mart. Does anyone know where I could find these.

Thanks!

175/171/125 (this time)
Old 06-06-2001, 05:48 PM   #9  

I live in NYC and have tried several supermarkets and no one seems to have them. Boo hoo. I also find that when you talk to the managers about getting a product in, they yes you to death and never order it.
Old 06-11-2001, 10:27 PM   #10  

Oh, these are soooo good! I found them at Frys here in Arizona.Only thing was I found them on the end cap because it was a new item, so I hope they continue to carry these. Perfect for a summer treat!
Old 06-12-2001, 05:12 PM   #11  
Rat Terrier Chick

HEB in central Texas now has these too. The store in Bryan has a HUGE endcap display.
Closed Thread