WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 10:01 PM   #31  

Thumbs up

Recently had APPLEBEE'S and was delighted with the Teriyaki Steak and Shrimp with rice and fresh steamed veggies...thought it was terrific...portion controled, didn't have to worry about the points all figured out and was filling enough with my two diet pepsi's.

So delighted they have an extensive menu...wish all other restaurants would follow...doesn't making losing weight so difficult...like SUBWAYS, I enjoy picking up a sandwich from there now and then, it's terrific!!!
Old 07-11-2005, 03:59 PM   #32  

I absolutely love the Sante Fe Chicken Salad.
For a half order of the salad it's only 8pts! I would hate to
see the full order, because i'm stuffed after only eating the half order.
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Applebee's WW menu opinions needed! skinny_butt Weight Watchers 5 10-13-2004 09:50 AM
Applebees Southwestern Sauce Jennifer 3FC Soups and Sauces 0 06-07-2004 09:09 AM
WW and Applebees KathyC1977 Weight Watchers 1 07-28-2003 03:16 PM
Applebee's Oriental Chicken Salad I'm losing it WW Food and Point Issues 3 05-22-2003 07:50 PM
Applebee's Steakhouse Salad OMG!!! Ellie120 Low Carb Archive 11 02-18-2003 10:24 PM