WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2001, 10:39 AM   #1  

Wink

Just wondering if anyone had the points for this. I can't get into PH site no java. So if anyone could help that would be great. We had a cheese and sausage.
Old 04-22-2001, 01:05 PM   #2  

Default Hello!

I tried this pizza the other night with my fiance ( he begged me to go and try it!) Luckily I had banked some points and had eaten very light throughout the day for this splurge. On the Pizza Hut site the nutritional info is as follows:

1 slice cheese: calories 450, fat 16, fiber 3, Points: 10 pts

1 slice pepperoni: calories 440, fat 15, fiber 3, Points: 9 pts (barely- it is close to the line so I would round it up to 10 pts)

1 slice supreme: calories 470, fat 18, fiber 3, Points: 10 pts

Ranch dipping sauce (the PH site indicates one serving is the whole container) : calories 440, fat 48, fiber 0 ( I found this to be SHOCKING! 48 grams of fat! Luckily I don't like ranch so my fiance at the whole container himself!)

Marinara dipping sauce (the PH site indicates one serving is the whole container) : calories 60, fat 1, fiber 2

They didn't have info on the sausage pizza, but I would imagine it woud fall around 10pts as well. I had eaten 2 pieces of the cheese pizza with the marinra sauce and then when I got home looked on the site and was in utter shock! 10pts is a lot for me to spend on one item ( I am very "stingy" with my points!)
Hope this helps !
Closed Thread