WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2003, 02:00 PM   #1  

Default Im eating too little points???why??

I'm new to weight watchers this is my second day... generally i eat a ton of veggies lots of salads with grilled chicken etc, and thats just how ive ate in the last 3 months. I've changed my 2% milk to nonfat, and i've added a few more servings of fruit per day,so basically im eating more. But on my first day i barely made it to 20 pts, im a big girl and they suggest i eat a minimum of 28 points, and on top of that i earned 7 activity points. i was full after all meals and snack yesterday but im concerned im not getting enough to eat..or am i does anyone else deal with this issue? I guess i can try to eat more but im always full, i never really ate much but i always gained weight part of that was because of sugar which i completely cut out sweets but i just dont get it. Help??!?
Old 05-21-2003, 03:51 PM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

Try eating regular foods rather than low-cal or fat-free. Have a glass of juice or milk to raise your points. You need to get to your minimum at least or your body (not immediately) will go into starvation mode and you won't lose.
Old 05-22-2003, 08:22 AM   #3  

Height: 6'0"

Kelly is absolutely right. You must eat at least to the minimum. Her advice is good--eat items that are not fat-free to get more points.
Old 05-23-2003, 02:41 PM   #4  

Maybe you could post your menu - perhaps you aren't doing the points correctly or you are filling up on 0 point veggies and need to eat other things instead.
Old 08-07-2003, 10:14 PM   #5  

don't forget..just because it is called "0" points on weight watchers, it DOESN'T mean that its zero calories!! they add up after a while...now if that was all you're eating, then yeah i would be worried it wouldn't be enough. also, if you're full, you're doing the right thing to STOP. your body knows better than a points system if it is full or not...if you're not hungry, don't eat! when ya get hungry, then eat!
Old 08-08-2003, 10:41 AM   #6  

If you are eating only this amount of points and feeling full, the weight will surely come off, maybe you should have your thyroid checked and talk to your doctor...
Closed Thread