WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Old 09-25-2012, 09:23 AM   #1  

Default calculating Points help!!

I know this is a weird question.. but I am having a terrible time understanding how to calculate points for protein...Do you you look up the nutritional information of the particular protein, like chicken thighs, ground beef etc. and then punch in the numbers to the calculator...or are there set points...I know dumb question.. but it's confusing me and driving me insane...I started yesterday at 344.8.. and hoping to take off a ton of weight...
Crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/168/150

Height: 5'8

You should be able to look up chicken in your materials you got when you joined.
fitbyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:39 AM   #3  

I am doing this at home....they closed down meetings in my area and now the meeting is way too far away...I don't want to join online...I guess I will have to just punch in the numbers to the calculator...I thank you..
Old 12-05-2012, 09:02 AM   #4  

Thank you very much....I saved it all to my WW Points Plus Folder...I saw a recipe in Slender Kitchen, of course because I am a recipe freak.. the brown sugar chicken looks awesome!!!

I have problems calculating the protein, especially chicken...however the good thing is I found my book, so now I should have no problem...

I absolutely cannot wait to go thru the website...