WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Old 11-19-2009, 07:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 154/149/135

Height: 5'2

Default peanut butter

Hello all,
How do you guys do peanut butter, ive been on ww for nearly two months now and have gone without peanut butter because it is 5 pts for 2 tbls! ahhh, i miss it soo much but on 20 points a day i can literally not afford 5 points on one spread-- please advise me!!
segras04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:11 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 193/170/140

Height: 5'5"

Have you checked out PB2. You can buy a sample pack for $4. Just google PB2. It is 1pt for 2Tbs. It does not taste the same as Jiff, but it is not bad.
Sheena41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:49 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 148/143/120

Height: 5'0"

Try Better ' n Peanut Butter. I don't do WW, but I google'd to find out for you and it's supposed to be 1 point per tbsp. I gave up regular PB since I'm counting calories and fat grams, and I was sooo happy to find this. I usually put 1 tbsp on one piece of toast, takes care of the PB craving while using less cals than a whole sandwich.
untamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:54 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 225/203/175

Height: 5'6"

Hmm, that's odd - I thought I replied to this thread. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm right there with you, missing peanut butter. I buy light peanut butter and only eat a tablespoon at a time - you can make a half a sandwich with only one tablespoon.

ETA: Ah, this is a duplicate thread. I'm not actually losing my mind.

Last edited by Supernatural; 11-19-2009 at 08:56 PM.
Supernatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:47 PM   #5  

Bell Plantation makes a wonderful powdered peanut butter that you just add water to reconstitute it. I make a great dessert putting a table spoon of the powder (1 pt) into ff sf vanilla pudding. Ends my peanut butter craving. When I make it to spread on english muffin, I add a little splenda to sweeten it since regular peanut butter is sweetened. The reconstituted Peanut butter reminds me of Natural ground peanuts, but with only a smidge of fat. Check it out on their website on line. I think it is just bellplantation.com. If not just google bell plantation and peanut butter. THey sell a chocolate peanut butter as well, but we didn't like it as much.
AnnieRu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:10 PM   #6  
Not Giving Up!

S/C/G: 351/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

I am (thankfully) not a big peanut butter person, but I did buy the Better n' Peanut Butter for my husband (and for myself when I had the odd craving). I didn't really care for it - too sweet and not nutty tasting enough. My husband didn't like it, either. I may give that dried PB a try.
LitChick is offline   Reply With Quote