WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2002, 03:17 PM   #16  

Default Sam's Club has Skinny Cow

My local Sam's Club in South Bend, IN has Skinny Cow sandwiches. I didn't buy them because I felt it was too expensive at $9.98 for a box of 12.

One of the posters on these boards did give me a great idea for a frozen dessert. NF cool whip between two graham crackers and freeze it. I plan to try this out when the next paycheck comes in.
Old 05-08-2002, 11:40 AM   #17  

Angry

Hey, thanks for the ifo on the site for Skinny Cows. I had looked and not found them here in NC, but the site says they are definitely here, so I shall look some more, and have printed off th form they supply to give to my favorite Bi Lo to see if they will order them. I have been hearing about these ice cream treats, but this is the first time I have hope of finding them. Appreciate it. mary ann
Old 06-04-2002, 11:54 AM   #18  

I love the Skinny Cow Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches. I have tried the chocolate sundae cups and the strawberry ones. The strawberry ones were really good, but, the chocolate ones were just too chocolatey for me.

Just an FYI that sometimes when you visit the Skinny Cow site they offer cents-off coupons for the products.
Old 06-04-2002, 06:28 PM   #19  

Talking Alternative to Skinny Cows...

Hi. This is in the newest pamphlet from Weight Watchers. Take two chocolate graham cracker squares, and put a scoop of Fat-Free Cool Whip in the middle. Squoose, just a little, and then freeze until hard. They are delicious. I do not like fat free salad dressing, or fat free cheese. These are wonderful. The pamphlet says they are only 1 pt, but when I entered the values in my little slide-rule, it's more like 1.5-2 pts. They are very very good--try it.
Closed Thread