WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Old 02-15-2008, 11:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 270/250/180

Height: 5'7"

Default Wendy's Points

My husband and I were on the road today and he started getting a migraine and HAD to eat immediately and the Wendy's was the closest place. Since it's Friday in Lent, we got fish sandwiches, I got the yogurt as a side. When I got home, the Wendy's listing in my books didn't list the fish sandwich at all. Does anyone know how many points a Wendy's fish sandwich is? Also, I suspect the yogurt was not the lite yogurt I usually eat, but it appeared to be only a half cup, so I counted it as two points. Can anyone confirm that the yogurt was not lite? And does that count only as half a serving of milk?

Thanks.

Last edited by Phillygirl2; 02-15-2008 at 11:46 PM.
Phillygirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:10 AM   #2  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Hi Phillygirl,

I was up so I thought I'd help. I went to their website and looked up the nutrional info.

If you had the: New Premium Fish Fillet as it is served:
it was 450 calories, 22 grams of fat, and 1 gram of fiber = 11pts

the only yogurt listed was: yogurt w/granola
it has 250 calories, 6 grams of fat, and 1 gram of fiber = 5pts

I'm not sure if it's a full or half serving of milk b/c they didn't list the size.

Hope that helps.
A good website to use also is www.dwlz.com. They have a lot of points listed for some other restaurants. By the way, it may not always be completely accurate, as others point out every time I suggest this, but it is a good tool.
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:21 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 270/250/180

Height: 5'7"

Thanks! I ffinnaly found a generic listing for a fast food fish sandwich and it said 13 points, so that's what I counted, so if I was off a bit on the yogurt (which WAS only a half cup, not a whole one) I think I was okay. The granole was separate and I didn't use it.

Last edited by Phillygirl2; 02-16-2008 at 12:21 PM.
Phillygirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote