WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Old 05-21-2007, 05:49 PM   #31  

S/C/G: SW/253/CW231/GW175

Height: 5'8

Hello,

I did choose a sandwich in the canteen today. Chicken Tikka it was worth a whopping 9 points i also had a nutri grain elevenses raisin bar 2.5 points and thats it!!. I still have 7.5 points left pls help where has my apetite gone?? it was wierd cos when i was having that sandwich i really wanted brown bread like i was craving it or something!!
SlimmingWorldChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 11:43 AM   #32  

Hello today my apetite is totally gone....i had my special k 1.5+0.5 then i tried to eat some chicken for lunch and nearly vomitted. So i had some (59g in total) crackers 4.5 with jam and a fruit scone 3.5. Yesterday i went to bed with 7.5 points left i just couldn't bring myself to eat and now i'm back at work with 11.5 points left for today.

Has anyone else experienced this on WW?What can i do to make up my points?
Old 05-22-2007, 12:52 PM   #33  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimmingWorldChick View Post
Hello today my apetite is totally gone....i had my special k 1.5+0.5 then i tried to eat some chicken for lunch and nearly vomitted. So i had some (59g in total) crackers 4.5 with jam and a fruit scone 3.5. Yesterday i went to bed with 7.5 points left i just couldn't bring myself to eat and now i'm back at work with 11.5 points left for today.

Has anyone else experienced this on WW?What can i do to make up my points?
If you are in your third week on the program, you can earn activity points by exercising. Otherwise, you can dip into your extra points for the week. Good luck!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:24 PM   #34  
Katie

S/C/G: 190/see ticker/135

I agree with this too, I keep a water bottle in my backpack everyday. Partially because it's hot here and I don't like fountain water but also because it makes me much more likely to drink a lot more water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine900 View Post
Hi,
I'm not doing ww right now, but I have done it in the past, what I find helpful in order to get all my water, is to actually buy the bottled kind and to have it with me all the time, everywhere I go, I started barely drinking 2 or 3 glasses a day and now I can't go without at least 2 or 3 liters.
fireflytrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:37 PM   #35  

The thing is i'm not actually getting an apetite I'm not using enough points today i've had to force myself to eat. I've lost my apetite...
Old 05-23-2007, 02:24 PM   #36  

Hiya so i think my apetite is getting better..

Well went very well. I had my special k for brekkie. Then this afternoon i cudn't eat so i had some WW yogurts i ate about 4 in order to make up my points. On the way to work my stomach was grumbling so much i ate a Jordan superfoods bar from tesco very yummy and filling. My bro told me to eat some sweet stuff to get my apeptie back and i think it's working cos i had a banana a bit later in work and an apple. I still had about 11.5 points so i went down to get my normal chicken sandwich and there was none. The chef was in the canteen and insisted i eat some of his beef stew with dried apricots, the thought of eating it made me feel sick but...i had a bit with about 200g rice and i think thats my points done. I had for desert a mixture of grapes and melon for desert. Yum..i don't feel hungry or full..i feel ok..
Old 05-23-2007, 04:19 PM   #37  

79 days left!!I wonder if i can at least make it to the 150s by then end of these days.It's great cos i know i've dedicated myself to these 100 days and even when i feel like i've fallen off i always climb back on to try again.there really is no failing on weight watchers!!

I weighed myself and am 1 pound away from my weight on my ticketer !!Yeah!!I'm very happy!!

I normally weigh myself on my kilogram scale at home then i put it into weightlossresources/weightconvertor to find out the pounds. when i put my kilos in today i was 177.1. I havent got a clue how this happened after that naughty weekend with my friend. But i do remember back in uni when i lost a lot of weight i stopped and ate whatever i like 1 day in the week and if i didnt do this i wud never loose(the scale was stuck for ages until one day me and 2 friends decided to eat a box of chccies between us the scale moved like 7 pounds that week!!Wierd i know) so i think i'm going to stick to that. But i'm slowly changing my snacks..yes the chocolate is still there but i found this great higlights 4 points per bar just 1 portion goes great with some crackers!! I've also developed a new love for yogurt!!

God i think my apetite is not gone but maybe retuning itself..who knows all i kno is i'm only able to eat little bits and the even thinking of being stuffed full makes me sick...i'm finding it really hard to get whole meals down. Today was the first time since Sunday. But i have developed a new love for sandwiches...yummy chicken filled ones.

Last edited by SlimmingWorldChick; 05-23-2007 at 04:46 PM.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:56 AM   #38  

Hiya i'm exactly the weight it says on my ticketer now!!! I'm so happy my new mini goal is up there and i know i can make it for Tyra!!
Old 05-24-2007, 05:14 PM   #39  

78 days left!!

I did something great today. I was having this HUGE chocolate craving...you know when u just want to have it. I was quite excited cos i haven't really been eating much these last few days, and it was also 10 30 and i still had 6 points left from my allowance so i went off to tesco and found these mini freddo bars popped them into my calculator and it was 2.5 points, imagine my surprise when i put it into my food tracker to find out it was only 2 points yeah!!so i put that between two crackers and munched away and drank tonnes of water and the craving is totally gone!!

I feel like i could cry cos i still have 2.5 points left(had a few extra crackers!!)i'm within my limit and i conquered my mad craving that usually leads to massive binges...Wow am i really gonna do this?I'm changing and i think it's forever..
Old 05-25-2007, 11:52 AM   #40  

77 days left

i'm debating whther to stay on track today or eat a lil more over my points...I've been eating today mostly cos of boredom and it's my best friends 4 year aniversary with her husband(i hooked them up 4 years ago today) and i looked around and i have noone, had a little cry and snacked on crackers to ease my breaking heart, but i'm still within my points allowance.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:10 PM   #41  

For some strange reason i haven't gone over my points. I have 0.5 points left, my attempts of self sabotage have failed. Why am i having these feelings of self sabotage?....i'm afraid to get to goal...so afraid cos i kno i can do this and it works.... Goal just doesn't seem so far cos i kno i can do this....

I seemed determined to eat more than my allowance although i am not hungry at all...I'm debating on either a small bag of grapes or some melon both only 0.5 points each...why am i not thinking of chocolate and nuts?why?whats happening?

Hmmm...I think i'm getting use to this programme..I'm scared at the thought that i might actually get to goal...then what?

Hello everyone i can see your viewing please comment here......Feel free...I'm beginning to feel that i'm the only one doing WW...modkittn...seranab...fireflytrance...where are you guys i can't do this alone..

Last edited by SlimmingWorldChick; 05-25-2007 at 05:18 PM.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:45 AM   #42  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Hey SWC:

For some reason I never realized how similar we are! Same height, just about the same starting and current weight, and the same goal weight! Weird

The less sugary, chocolatey things you eat, the less you crave them The more good things you eat, the more you crave those. Don't worry, its a good thing!

BTW, You don't *really* have to make all of your points every day. In fact, its good to eat a different amount of points every day as long as you are near your target. My target is 24. Some days I eat 22, 23, 24, 25, 26. I usually vary it in there. It keeps your body guessing as to what is coming next and keeps your metabolism up.

As for not wanting to reach goal, well I just can't really identify with that since I really really want to get there Maybe you are just afraid of change? But think how much healthier you will be when you get there!

BTW I am looking at your weight ticker in your profile (the one that says S/C/G) and just wanted to comment on it. Last time I did WW, I got down to 150 and I was in an 8/10 so being the same height as me, I would expect you will break that 10/12 size that you have there if you get down to 147
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:24 AM   #43  

Thank you so much for your support modkittn...

Please keep posting...I'm so glad you've noticed our similarities hopefully we can support each other..even better cos you've done this before!!How was your weekend?

Wow i can't believe you were a 8/10 this weekend it wasn't difficult to stay on track at all i'm getting so use to it. My official weigh in isn't till Wednesday but i got on the scale on Saturday cos i was feeling so light and i was down to 12.4 thats 173. And down 3 pounds!!

Last edited by SlimmingWorldChick; 05-28-2007 at 03:31 AM.
Old 05-29-2007, 03:04 AM   #44  

0-=Hello!! I'm here!!

Me and my little sister munched on tonnes of fudge yesterday and cream crackers and houmous very yummy. I gave myself a little treat cos when i put my weight into the tracker on WW online yesterday i had lost 1 stone since starting this or thats 14 pounds btw!!I'm very proud of myself. I'm meeting a guy friend i haven't seen in a bit in 2 weeks time and i wanna have reached my 164 or at least be within my healthy range.

Right now i have a horrible tummy ache from all them sweets. Back to counting points today. I don't think i will get much down me today. My apetitie is so wierd.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:49 AM   #45  

I havent posted my meals in here for quite a bit cos my eating is so wierd. Maybe if i start posting my meals again i'll try eating more better. Although i am always having breakfast now only 28g of any cereal, which feels fantastic.
Then a yogurt the shape lasting satisfaction ones are great...so filling!!Now i'm beginning to not eat lunch just a banana or yogurt gets me through to dinner but its the evening thats hard...BOREDOM.