WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Old 03-16-2007, 03:54 PM   #1  
I'm bringing MY sexy back

S/C/G: 231/210/150

Height: 5'0

Default Chinese food question

I use this website normally for my restuarant points and so forth...
http://www.dottisweightlosszone.com/restaurants.html

But the chinese restuarant we may get from tonight of course isn't a chain on there. Do you think they all pretty much have the same points in their stuff?? Or do they all vary? I have NO clue how to even begin to calculate my points if I endulge tonight. I have 32 flex points available, but I don't like using them, unless I REALLY, really need to!

HELP!!
SweetCakes417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:22 PM   #2  
In Search of Collarbones

S/C/G: 171/154/125

Height: 5'3"

i just call it mostly the same and stick to very basic things on the menu- like the moo shoo chicken or something. Enjoy, and make sure you drink a TON of water- all that salt in chinese food is a killer!
futurepixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:40 PM   #3  
I'm bringing MY sexy back

S/C/G: 231/210/150

Height: 5'0

yeah.. I ONLY get sweet-n-sour chicken, fried rice and an eggroll.. lol We didnt' get it today since we are getting some lovely weather *rolleyes* - but we will probably get it some point tomorrow! Thanks for the info...
SweetCakes417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:49 PM   #4  

Quote:
I ONLY get sweet-n-sour chicken, fried rice and an eggroll.. lol
These are not necessarily the best choices you can make at a Chinese restaurant. I'm not sure whether your LOL means that you know this.

Generally, look for vegetable-heavy dishes, go for brown rice rather than white or fried, and stay away from anything deep-fried (egg rolls, fried dumplings, orange chicken, sweet-and-sour anything, general tso's anything, kung pao anything).
MariaMaria is offline   Reply With Quote