Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 08:47 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Default Happy Friday all!

Well I have been really good all week so I am hoping for a loss on the scale Saturday when I weigh in. Keeping my fingers crossed as a drop would be really good for my confidence level right now.

How is everyone else doing?

Seems hard to believe that the holidays are right around the corner!

Susan
Old 11-10-2006, 01:15 PM   #32  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

I am so far behind in keeping up with you gals, I'm not even going to try. Its been super busy around here. I just haven't had time to even breathe. I'm supposed to be working on my homework right now but I'm being a slacker right now.

I'm trying to behave this week. It is so hard anymore. I don't know how to get back into the groove when I was doing so good and losing weight. It's frustrating to know that I AM the only thing holding me back. Why I choose to be like that, I really can't figure out.

Okay...back to the homework scene. I promise to try to check in more often.

Oh, DH is okay so far. They called him in for an ultrasound on Tuesday to check his thyroid again. His doc. thinks the mass on it has gotten bigger. If its not one thing its another. He sees his other doc in a few days to discuss doing stomach surgery.

Christina
Old 11-10-2006, 05:30 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 220/196.5/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi turtles:

Princess - Hoping all your hard work will pay off tomorrow at the scales.
Sending you "skinny vibes" and good luck at weigh-in.

Chrily - Maybe try to focus on just one thing to get you back on track.
Then the other good habits will follow as well - "baby steps" will get you far in the long run. Hoping your dh is OK - that has to be very stressful for you along with all your school work. Hang in there.

As for me, I was down 1.4# at my w/i today so was very pleased with that.
I journalled and stayed OP all week & even had a few halloween treats that I planned & tracked. Haven't had much time with the election stuff for my exercise - I know that is no excuse, but am using it anyway.

Hi to all the rest of our bale & have a great weekend.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:29 AM   #34  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hi TUrtles,
Princess, good luck with your WI this morning. Sending : to you.
Your're doing great.

Chris,
You've got a lot on your plate right now and when in those circumstances we usually put a lot on our plate by eating too much. Bandit's ideas will help a lot. Maybe you want to keep a tally of the water you drink each day, maybe you need a quick trip to the grocery store to make sure you have fruit and veggies in the house. Choose one thing, do it, and then go ahead and do the next thing. Before you know it you'll be right on track. When you lost your weight before, were your circumstances different? Remember you've been very successful, you deserve to take care of yourself, and that things will get better.

Bandit, weigh to go with your weight loss! You rule!!!! : That is so fabulous to lose so much weight while you're still in the throes of all your activities. Good luck with the election on Monday and keep on keepin' on!

So far I'm doing great. Today I have a birthday luncheon to attend and tomorrow I have another party to attend. However, I'm planning on succeeding and getting weight off this week. Wish me luck!

Ariana, by the way, I am 5'4" and realistically hope to get to about 150-160#.
Of course I'd love to be 130#, but that was when I was 23 years old--a long time ago. LOL

Have a great weekend.
Judy
234.6/215.4?/thinner into onederland
Old 11-12-2006, 01:22 AM   #35  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Hi all...I really should be in bed but I'm reading through research for a paper I'm doing in English. It actually wasn't too bad of a day. My SIL is out at her house with our two littlest girls. She is packing her stuff and getting ready to move into an apt. a few blocks from our house. They were able to get her into a wheelchair accessible apt for low income people. It is really a nice place. Not that she's going to be in a wheelchair forever, but it will be easier having her closer. So anyhow..I only had my oldest daughter today. We went to her basketball game and then did some shopping. Then I took my ACCT test and hubby surprised us by taking us out to dinner. It was alot more relaxing than most of my days anymore. It felt great!

Now I'm tired and I really should get my butt to bed. I know...Bandit...babysteps. I need to get where I need to be. Sitting here wishing I were thin isn't getting me anywhere. Time to do it little by little.

christina
Old 11-12-2006, 07:30 PM   #36  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hi GUys,
Chrily, so glad you had a nice day and that things are looking up for your SIL
Everybody: I'm starting thread #171. See you there.
Judy
Closed Thread