Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 10:58 AM   #1  

Red face What's your WW testimony?

I thought it would be neat to share our WW testimony's. I like to hear about other people and what got them to this point and all that fun stuff! I also like to share mine because it reminds me as to why I'm doing this lol. So here is mine:

I started WW in January for prob. the 4th time lol. The first time I was in the 8th grade and I did really really well with but I was also in tennis and running 6 miles a day lmao. But I stopped doing it because I wanted to eat what my friends were eating and I did it to help with my cheerleading. Well after I didn't make the high school squad I just stopped. Then I tried again my junior year after gaining it back plus a lot more. Didn't really stick w/ it. I think I may have only did it for a week or two. Then I joined again about 2 years ago lol. That didn't stick w/ me either lol. But this past January I had finally made up my mind that I was going to do something about it. My best friend was supposed to be getting engaged and I thought "I don't want to be the fat bridesmaid" lol and I don't ever use the word fat when referring to my self lol. I also was tired of being alone and I know that my weight contributed to that. So I decided to do something about it. I've done pretty much every diet known to man lol. I wanted to actually do this and prove that to my family and friends that I could. I think they doubted me at first just because I had done so many. They believe me now lmao. I hope to lose 100 lb by the end of the year (that's not the total of what I want to lose but for the year) which my birthday is Dec. 28 so that will be a big happy birthday to me! I joined WW the middle of January and started the flex (I don't think I could handle the core lol). I started out w/ a small goal of 50 lbs. If I looked at the over all number I got discouraged. I also just look at it week to week. I don't think about the future. I look at each loss individually and that has helped soooooo much. I do though kinda look at it from 5 lb to 5 lb. just because I get praised for it in my meetings lol. I also don't stress out about "what can I eat" because I can eat pretty much anything I want I just have to watch how much and how many points.

I hope that you all will share yours!
Closed Thread