Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2001, 10:25 AM   #1  

Default Fabulous 40's #72

Went to 2 pages. Dianne announced she lost 1.6# on page 2.

YEAH!!!

I am reposting my page 2 message.
------------------------------------------------

Essie,
I am so glad to hear Susie and Fluffy are ok? They sound adorable. Suzie is a chihuahua isn't she?
That is sooo funny about Pete snoring.

Dianne'
Great loss girl!!!!
I'll bet you were tired. Sounds like a great concert though.

Myra,
The evidence is there in your books and body. Your leader should have you come up in front of the meetings and say "Here is how to do it". Every leader should have an open mind. You are doing great!

Patti,
Good luck staying op while your mom is here. I know you can do it. Even if you don't do as well as you want remember it will come off easily if you get right back on. I gained 4.5 on vacation and lost it the first week back. It was kind of like the first week in ww. Mostly water. Good luck.

TTYL,
Terri
Old 09-10-2001, 11:16 AM   #2  

Hi ladies

Thank you all for your encouragement at the BBQ. As it turned out they served bbqed chicken breast so it was a no brainer. I think the whole luncheon came to 8 points. I stayed OP all weekend and believe I will be back to my pre-mom's-cooking weight when I weigh in on Wed.

Terri,
I have enough trouble keeping up with 1 child's activities, I don't know how you do it. Your Saturday was amazing!

Myra,
What is HTP? (It sounds like it should be illegal like THC ) You have mentioned it several times and You are having such great success I would love to know more about it. Does it interact with other meds?

Hope everyone has a great OP day!

JanieD
Old 09-10-2001, 01:53 PM   #3  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies

I'm home for lunch today. I usually don't come home even though I'm only 3 miles away because I never want to go back once I'm here. I have made some homemade chicken salad with fat free mayo and forget to bring it with me. If I hadn't come home, I would have easily eaten too much of somethng else. So here I am...................

Essie ~ My mom will be here from Thursday afternoon and leave on Tuesday morning. They are driving from Florida (to Texas) and then going to San Antonio after here and then home. Oh about the WW leader, I have one that people come from miles to attend. IT's such a plus to have one that is inspiring and keeps you motivated and OP. Good Luck ~ you can do it!

JanieD ~ WTG on doing to great at the B-B-Q!! Only 8 pts for the whole lunch? That's great.

Dianne ~ great job on losing 1.5 lbs!! Keep up the good work. Imagine, if we lost 1 pound a week, we'd lose 52 in a year. With all the "off and on" I do, that would be such a welcome wouldn't it??

Terri ~ Thanks for reminding me about water. I have been so good this week and according to my scale, I'm up 1 pound! I know that I haven't been drinking my water like I should and that is what really helps. Like you, if I do bad and gain, I lose it all the next week .....I'm prepared for mom's visit. Ha!

Myra ~ Great going on the kickboxing. I haven't been to the gym in almost 2 weekd!! Maybe after my mom's visit, I can get back to normal......

Well, gotta run back to work, as much as I'd love to stay here. Have a wonderful Monday ~ I'm enjoying the sunshine (finally) and cooler weather..............
Old 09-10-2001, 03:19 PM   #4  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Dianne! good going on your 1.6 pound loss!! sounds like you're really focusing.

Terri, what a hassle of a Saturday you had

Hi to everyone

later!
~Jen
Old 09-10-2001, 03:33 PM   #5  

Zoe - EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME! That was 1.6 lbs!
Thanks! Have fun with your mom.

Thanks Terri! Thanks Jen - how are you doing?

Dianne

Last edited by decemberdianne; 09-10-2001 at 03:35 PM.
Old 09-10-2001, 07:12 PM   #6  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Default OH MY GOSH!!!!

DIANNE!!!!!! I am soooooooooooo sorry...... I must have made a type-o there....I would DIE if someone didn't get my lost correct. sorry girl......1.6, 1.6, 1.6.....got it!! (seriously, sorry 'bout that)
Old 09-10-2001, 07:43 PM   #7  

Angry

You guys are too funny

Zoe, that's why I won't come home for lunch. I hate going back & then I have to rush. I get 1 hr. but it goes by very fast.

Dianne, what a concert!!! They must have been jammin! Pete would have loved it. Ruben Blades is one of his favorites. My sister the wild one, she would have been dancing in the aisles. It was kind of long. Allllrightttt with your 1.6 loss.

Janie, I knew you were going to stay OP. How much have you lost all together?

Terri, my Susie is a chihuahua. If I could show you a picture of her you would want to squeeze her. Not cause she's mine but she really is very cute. She doesn't have those pop eyes & her nose is short. Really, really cute. I can't take Pete anywhere that he's going to be too relaxed! Forget about the movies!! His head goes back & everything then will swear he was wide awake. When the movie is over he'll say it was boring. Helloooooo! David teases him about it. I really have to buy a camera so I can have proof.

Hi Myra & Joyce

Be back tomorrow
Essie

Last edited by Livinghealthy; 09-10-2001 at 07:48 PM.
Old 09-10-2001, 09:42 PM   #8  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Default My BABY, Zoe

part yorking, part chihuahua......a cutie and a regular Mexican jumping bean............
Old 09-11-2001, 04:39 AM   #9  

Thumbs down

Zoe, what a cutie! I love dogs. Ever since I was little I had a dog. It's a big responsibility. Just like having a child.

I have to be at work early today so I'll be back later.

Have a great day Everybody

Love,
Essie
Old 09-11-2001, 08:59 AM   #10  

Patti.
OMG!!!!! ZOE IS ADORABLE!!!!!! I could squeeze her too. I was wondering what a part yorkie (My sister has two) and a chihuahua (I grew up with them) looked like. I have to send this to my sister. AWWWWW! Thanks so much for sharing.
Yes, GET THAT WATER IN!!! You will do great and great job on going home and making sure you didn't go off program.

Essie,
I would love to see Suzie. I just love chihuahuas too. When my kids are grown I am going to get a "little one". We debated on a little one this time but with the kids (them and friends) running in and out of this house I was afraid "The baby" would get lost in the shuffle and get out. This 35# mix is the right thing for an 8 and 10 yr. old. But the "little ones" are just ADORABLE!!!!
As far as Pete, you can take a tape recorder too to go along with the pictures.

JanieD,
Congrats on your op BBQ. That is wonderful! "Weigh" to go.

Jen,
It was an experience I don't want to happen again.

You are so welcome Dianne on the 1.6
loss.

TTYL,
Terri

Last edited by points; 09-11-2001 at 09:02 AM.
Old 09-11-2001, 10:49 AM   #11  

The World Trade Centers!!! This is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE!!!
What is going on?!?!?!

TERRI
Old 09-11-2001, 02:00 PM   #12  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Default Prayer for our GREAT country!

We need to pray for our wonderful county and most especially, those directly touched by these events. Please join me in prayer for all................and the safety of our military.
Old 09-11-2001, 02:17 PM   #13  

Thank you Patti. I have prayed all morning. We will go to our church as soon as I get the kids from school. Bruce stopped there on the way from work. They closed down Marshall Space Flight center. I feel so sorry for all the people involved in this tragedy. What is going to happen now?
Terri
Old 09-11-2001, 04:48 PM   #14  

Unhappy

Hello Buddies,

This is so devastating One of my coworkers hasn't heard from his brother who worked in the building.

A lot of people went home early. We couldn't concentrate.

Unbelievable!

Love you guys,
Essie
Old 09-11-2001, 04:58 PM   #15  
Queen of the Fresh Start

I am devastated by this morning's events.

We must all pray for peace.

love,
Jen
Closed Thread