Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 04:55 PM   #31  
marathoner in tranning

S/C/G: 211/190/155

woooo HOOOOOOOOOo steph! congrats ...how do you feel ? are you addicted yet ?

has any one been up to anything fabalous? what are our goals for the rest of the month maby if we put them in wrighting we can try to stick to them well laidies i have to put my nose back to the grind stone and get ta working
have a fabalous rest of the day and remeber the words of the great theologen Oprah (lol) "nothing tastes as good as thin feels"
Old 06-08-2006, 07:01 PM   #32  

Sorry i have been mia, we are getting a car ready for a demolition derby on the 17th and its been keeping me busy. down 2 pounds this week, so very glad about that!! just trying to stay on plan and move more, so I cleaned all day today, scrubbed floors by hand, so that was todays workout. hope every one is doing well staying on plan!!
Hugs,
Donna
Old 06-08-2006, 08:18 PM   #33  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

things have been generally crappy so that's why I haven't posted. I don't know what I do with my time that I can't seem to manage to ride my exercise bike for 30 freaking minutes a day or get my butt to the grocery store and buy some food. There is so much up in the air right now, whether we are getting a new car or not, what I am doing with my job, general stress from my husband and over my son. It drives me nuts that somedays I feel paralysed, I can't do anything sometimes. Today actually I did a lot outside and I did a fair bit of cleaning inside, but this is the exception rather than the rule. It doesn't work to make a list or make a schedule, I know what I need to do, I just can't make myself do it! Like when I come here I feel very motivated to make plans but when it comes to actually implementing and sticking with it, I just can't do it. That's why I almost think one of those low cal protein diets would be good for me. Like if I had a can of one of those protein drinks and that was all I had to eat for the day I think I could stick with that. I think I could wrap my brain around that was all I could eat. Anyway, there is a weight clinic at one of the hospitals here and I've been seriously thinking about asking my dr for a referral. I wouldn't do surgery but even if I could get on a low cal supervised diet and lost like 20 or 30 lbs quick I think that would hugely motivate me to continue on. Why is life so difficult sometimes?
Closed Thread