3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   LDC Week 3 - Are we still hanging in there??? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/7986-ldc-week-3-we-still-hanging-there.html)

Jen-L 07-30-2001 03:18 PM

LDC Week 3 - Are we still hanging in there???

Well, had WI on Saturday and lo and behold, I gained .6. Yah I know, 1/2 pound... but I always gain the week I ovulate and I hate! Was also a piggy this weekend... and today! Arg. Gotta journal!!!

Jen-L 07-30-2001 03:23 PM

Here it goes... ughhh, I don't want to see this...

B...
Bagel 3
Turkey 2
Cheese slice 2

L...
Fried Chicken Breast 10
Fruit Cup 1

Snack
Coke 3
Doritos 3

OK... 24 for the day so far and I have the max of 29. So 5 points for supper. I am planning on making fresh veggie soup (went to farmers market). Wish me luck!

Carriekaye 07-30-2001 10:40 PM

I hate when you work SO hard and dont cheat and only lose .5 pounds.......I guess it is better than gaining, but this is the only week that I didn't cheat at ALL! I guess my body is telling me to have a piece of cake once in a while?????? Anyway, girls, I am holding at 182.....can I get to the 170 by Labor Day? I sure hope so!!!! It is just tough to stick with the program when it doesn't go as fast as you like.....I will keep the faith though!

Carrie 192/182/170 Labor Day goal/150 Dream!

TonyaLyn 07-31-2001 08:50 AM

Hi Jen and Carrie ~

I did well yesterday, I hope to keep it up today. I maintained last week, but hoping for a loss this week.

Here is my food journals from yesterday and today....

MONDAY

Breakfast:
wheat cereal w/ skim (3)

Lunch:
cantaloupe 2 cups (3)
water 60 oz.

Snack:
pretzels (2)

Dinner:
spaghetti (homemade sauce) (9)
crystal light (2)

Total: 19 pts.

TUESDAY

Breakfast:
WW bread (1)
peanut butter (2)

Lunch:
1/2 turkey wrap (4)
water 70 oz.

Snack:
pretzels (2)

Dinner:
refried beans (2)
sour cream (2) (can't use the fake stuff!)

Snack:
Yep, not sure what yet though!

Total: 18 pts.
(Points range 18-23 pts)

Come on girls, we can do this!!!!! :D

Brenda N 07-31-2001 08:57 AM

Hi!

I really really miss you guys. I think that's part of the reason I'm doing so badly.

I am finally going back to a meeting tonight after 4 weeks and I may not look at the scale. I'll have to re-register and that really makes me mad. Oh well, all my fault.

My PartyLite Conference was incredible and I won $200. No minivan, but I'll take the cash. They gave us so many gifts!

OK, you can always E-mail me at [email protected]. I can't check that at all during the day though - they have it totally blocked.

*hugs* all around and :cry: b/c I can't be here.

Belle2000 07-31-2001 11:13 AM

HI! I was out sick yesterday and I can't write much today b/c I am so busy, but I lost another 2

so I am now 206. Virgin territory! Will adjust my signature.

hello to everyone, I'll catch up when I can!

Tomorrow maybe?

Ciao for now!

Flaky One 07-31-2001 07:23 PM

Hey All,

Jen Don't sweat the small stuff...I need to follow my own advise:s:

Congrats to all the losers....I am down another 2.8, If I keep on track and don't stray TOO much I should be able to obtain that 15#

Good Luck on a GREAT week for everyone!!!!

Steph

sbirdhr 08-01-2001 09:11 AM

Hi all I know I haven't been postin gon the challenge but right now I am concentrating on maintaining. I gaine 1.4 my first week of lifetime. I am still within the 2 pounds so I am ok. I, like Jen, think I gain around ovulation. Many of you may not think about that but I noticed a major gain last month at that time (which I didn't use to have being on BCP) so I excpet my gain was partly caused by that. I am down on y home scale so I am pleased.

I plan to keep going to WI each week as long as I am able to attend. DH is going so that helps, though he skipped last week b/c he was afraid to face the scale.

I am doing pretty well on points although I normally have to make up points from the weekend during each week. See you later.

Sarah

Jen-L 08-01-2001 02:14 PM

Brenda notified me that she would like to join the challenge. Her goal is 8.8 pounds!

I know we can do this. I am certain I won't meet my goals, but I am going to try to come as close as I can. That is the point right!! Even if I lose 5 pounds, it is better than nothing!

Jen-L 08-01-2001 02:32 PM

Here are the totals so far. Let me know if there are any changes...

I haven't found a good way to post this yet. When I post it as a text file, it all runs together. Hope this works.

Goal Loss to date
Belle 12 4
Carrie 12 0.5
Dani 15
Galadvel ?
Grace 14
Janet 12
Jen 15 -0.6
JenK 10 2
Kierie 10
Kim 15
Kristen 14 3
Lori 5
Melissa 14
Rebekah 15
Steph 15 6.6
Toheads 14
Tonya 13 1
Wenwella ? 4.5

TOTAL LOSS 21

Jen-L 08-01-2001 02:33 PM

I give up. I will work on a better way to track this info. I might have to set up a web page to do it! Bare with me! Thanks

Jen-L 08-02-2001 09:34 AM

Yesterdays Journal....

B...
3 homemade muffins 7

L...
Salad w/lite dressing 1
1 piece pizza 6

Sn...
1 piece pizza 6

D.... (at the Fair)
1/2 Gyro 5
Cheese Curds 4
Soda 2

Sn...
Air Popcorn w/brummel & brown 2

Total 33 (high is 29)
Walking exercise at the Fair 2
Use 2 banked points

OK... it could have been worse!!! Guess I didn't need the pizza snack, but it was calling my name!

Janet R 08-02-2001 10:35 PM

Well, ya'll are on week three... as for me, this is day ONE of a new and improved attitude. :)

Today's food:

B.
oatmeal (2)
yogurt (2)
coffee w/ half & half (1)

L.
WW Smart One (5)
fruit roll-up (1)

Snack
1 slice potato bread w/ 1 slice 2% cheese (3)

D.
chicken teriyaki (5)
rice (5)

Total: 24

Feels good to finally have a good day.

I doubt I'll make the 12 pounds by labor day, but I should get part-way there. :)

Trish O 08-03-2001 08:56 AM

Great job Janet on the OP day!!!!!!! Good job to you all!!!

Trish

Jen-L 08-03-2001 12:32 PM

OK, here is my yesterday. I was under (still am) a lot of stress and felt the urge to binge. But I didn't.

B...
2 Turkey slices 2
1/4 c egg beaters 1
1/8 cup cheese 2
Lite bread 1

L...
Pork Loin 4
Green beans 0

Snack
Diet Dr. Pepper
fruit cup 1

D...
Steak 6
Gorganzola cheese 2
Onions and mushrooms 0 (not enough onion to count it)
Pasta 4

Snack
Ice cream 5

28 points (max is 29)
walked 20 minutes lightly 1
Fruits and veggies 4
Milk 2
Lots of water