3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   LDC Week 3 - Are we still hanging in there??? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/7986-ldc-week-3-we-still-hanging-there.html)

Jen-L 07-30-2001 03:18 PM

LDC Week 3 - Are we still hanging in there???

Well, had WI on Saturday and lo and behold, I gained .6. Yah I know, 1/2 pound... but I always gain the week I ovulate and I hate! Was also a piggy this weekend... and today! Arg. Gotta journal!!!

Jen-L 07-30-2001 03:23 PM

Here it goes... ughhh, I don't want to see this...

B...
Bagel 3
Turkey 2
Cheese slice 2

L...
Fried Chicken Breast 10
Fruit Cup 1

Snack
Coke 3
Doritos 3

OK... 24 for the day so far and I have the max of 29. So 5 points for supper. I am planning on making fresh veggie soup (went to farmers market). Wish me luck!

Carriekaye 07-30-2001 10:40 PM

I hate when you work SO hard and dont cheat and only lose .5 pounds.......I guess it is better than gaining, but this is the only week that I didn't cheat at ALL! I guess my body is telling me to have a piece of cake once in a while?????? Anyway, girls, I am holding at 182.....can I get to the 170 by Labor Day? I sure hope so!!!! It is just tough to stick with the program when it doesn't go as fast as you like.....I will keep the faith though!

Carrie 192/182/170 Labor Day goal/150 Dream!

TonyaLyn 07-31-2001 08:50 AM

Hi Jen and Carrie ~

I did well yesterday, I hope to keep it up today. I maintained last week, but hoping for a loss this week.

Here is my food journals from yesterday and today....

MONDAY

Breakfast:
wheat cereal w/ skim (3)

Lunch:
cantaloupe 2 cups (3)
water 60 oz.

Snack:
pretzels (2)

Dinner:
spaghetti (homemade sauce) (9)
crystal light (2)

Total: 19 pts.

TUESDAY

Breakfast:
WW bread (1)
peanut butter (2)

Lunch:
1/2 turkey wrap (4)
water 70 oz.

Snack:
pretzels (2)

Dinner:
refried beans (2)
sour cream (2) (can't use the fake stuff!)

Snack:
Yep, not sure what yet though!

Total: 18 pts.
(Points range 18-23 pts)

Come on girls, we can do this!!!!! :D

Brenda N 07-31-2001 08:57 AM

Hi!

I really really miss you guys. I think that's part of the reason I'm doing so badly.

I am finally going back to a meeting tonight after 4 weeks and I may not look at the scale. I'll have to re-register and that really makes me mad. Oh well, all my fault.

My PartyLite Conference was incredible and I won $200. No minivan, but I'll take the cash. They gave us so many gifts!

OK, you can always E-mail me at [email protected]. I can't check that at all during the day though - they have it totally blocked.

*hugs* all around and :cry: b/c I can't be here.

Belle2000 07-31-2001 11:13 AM

HI! I was out sick yesterday and I can't write much today b/c I am so busy, but I lost another 2

so I am now 206. Virgin territory! Will adjust my signature.

hello to everyone, I'll catch up when I can!

Tomorrow maybe?

Ciao for now!

Flaky One 07-31-2001 07:23 PM

Hey All,

Jen Don't sweat the small stuff...I need to follow my own advise:s:

Congrats to all the losers....I am down another 2.8, If I keep on track and don't stray TOO much I should be able to obtain that 15#

Good Luck on a GREAT week for everyone!!!!

Steph

sbirdhr 08-01-2001 09:11 AM

Hi all I know I haven't been postin gon the challenge but right now I am concentrating on maintaining. I gaine 1.4 my first week of lifetime. I am still within the 2 pounds so I am ok. I, like Jen, think I gain around ovulation. Many of you may not think about that but I noticed a major gain last month at that time (which I didn't use to have being on BCP) so I excpet my gain was partly caused by that. I am down on y home scale so I am pleased.

I plan to keep going to WI each week as long as I am able to attend. DH is going so that helps, though he skipped last week b/c he was afraid to face the scale.

I am doing pretty well on points although I normally have to make up points from the weekend during each week. See you later.

Sarah

Jen-L 08-01-2001 02:14 PM

Brenda notified me that she would like to join the challenge. Her goal is 8.8 pounds!

I know we can do this. I am certain I won't meet my goals, but I am going to try to come as close as I can. That is the point right!! Even if I lose 5 pounds, it is better than nothing!

Jen-L 08-01-2001 02:32 PM

Here are the totals so far. Let me know if there are any changes...

I haven't found a good way to post this yet. When I post it as a text file, it all runs together. Hope this works.

Goal Loss to date
Belle 12 4
Carrie 12 0.5
Dani 15
Galadvel ?
Grace 14
Janet 12
Jen 15 -0.6
JenK 10 2
Kierie 10
Kim 15
Kristen 14 3
Lori 5
Melissa 14
Rebekah 15
Steph 15 6.6
Toheads 14
Tonya 13 1
Wenwella ? 4.5

TOTAL LOSS 21

Jen-L 08-01-2001 02:33 PM

I give up. I will work on a better way to track this info. I might have to set up a web page to do it! Bare with me! Thanks

Jen-L 08-02-2001 09:34 AM

Yesterdays Journal....

B...
3 homemade muffins 7

L...
Salad w/lite dressing 1
1 piece pizza 6

Sn...
1 piece pizza 6

D.... (at the Fair)
1/2 Gyro 5
Cheese Curds 4
Soda 2

Sn...
Air Popcorn w/brummel & brown 2

Total 33 (high is 29)
Walking exercise at the Fair 2
Use 2 banked points

OK... it could have been worse!!! Guess I didn't need the pizza snack, but it was calling my name!

Janet R 08-02-2001 10:35 PM

Well, ya'll are on week three... as for me, this is day ONE of a new and improved attitude. :)

Today's food:

B.
oatmeal (2)
yogurt (2)
coffee w/ half & half (1)

L.
WW Smart One (5)
fruit roll-up (1)

Snack
1 slice potato bread w/ 1 slice 2% cheese (3)

D.
chicken teriyaki (5)
rice (5)

Total: 24

Feels good to finally have a good day.

I doubt I'll make the 12 pounds by labor day, but I should get part-way there. :)

Trish O 08-03-2001 08:56 AM

Great job Janet on the OP day!!!!!!! Good job to you all!!!

Trish

Jen-L 08-03-2001 12:32 PM

OK, here is my yesterday. I was under (still am) a lot of stress and felt the urge to binge. But I didn't.

B...
2 Turkey slices 2
1/4 c egg beaters 1
1/8 cup cheese 2
Lite bread 1

L...
Pork Loin 4
Green beans 0

Snack
Diet Dr. Pepper
fruit cup 1

D...
Steak 6
Gorganzola cheese 2
Onions and mushrooms 0 (not enough onion to count it)
Pasta 4

Snack
Ice cream 5

28 points (max is 29)
walked 20 minutes lightly 1
Fruits and veggies 4
Milk 2
Lots of water

Jen-L 08-03-2001 04:01 PM

YOU GUYS, I AM AWESOME!! I have the LDC List on-line for us all to see!!!

http://www.martechsys.com/loucks/20LDC.html

There were a couple people on there that haven't posted except for the one time to get in on the challenge... I dropped them until I hear from them again... mostly for space! COME SEE! And if you want to see me at my heaviest weight... and wedding photos from almost 3 years ago... come see at...

http://www.martechsys.com/loucks

That page hasn't been updated in a long time... but if you hang in there... I may get to it soon! I have been wanting to update it for awhile and add Emma pics... heck, I don't even have Sadie Pics!

Jen-L 08-03-2001 05:53 PM

OK... sorry about the LDC page. I have the page created and out there, but for some reason it is not linking properly. BUt my personal page works. I'll see what I can do about the LDC page! Sorry again!

Carriekaye 08-03-2001 11:05 PM

Great Job Jen

Jen,

That link is awesome! I have WI on Monday, so hopefully I will be okay....I am about to get my period so I hope I didn't gain because of that...I will have to pray to the menstrual gods to grant me my period before WI. I have not been doing well....even though I am staying within my points, I feel like it has all been junk, you know? I will give you my point breakdown for today...tell me what you think:

Breakfast: 1 small pita with jelly 2pts

Lunch: 1 salad with curry chicken and apples no dressing 7pts
french fries (small side) 5 pts

Snack: 1 miserable miniscule cube of Entemans fat free cake 1pt
1 fat free sugar free jello 0pts

Dinner: Fat Free Turkey w/ skim milk cheese on a pita 3pts
Bowl of Kashi Golean (FOR DINNER???) 4pts

Snack: 3 miserable miniscule cubes of Entemans 3pts
1 fat free pudding 2pts

TOTAL POINTS: 25 (I am in the 22-27 range)

I have to stop buying that entenmans stuff....because I use up my points on fat free stuff that is not that tasty! I also have been slacking on my journal. I feel myself slipping and will NOT let that happen! On a happier note, I bought a size 12 suit this week! I haven't seen size 12 in years....true, it is probably the ONLY size 12 in the world that would fit me...but whatever cut it was, it made me jump up and start screaming in the store....

Okay ta-ta for now!!!:)

wenwella 08-05-2001 09:01 PM

Hi girls, just checking out the LDC link and realize some of my stuff got lost in transition. . I believe I had posted it before but maybe it wasn't seen. . in any case. . no stress. .

My LDG was 12 lbs. . up to date I've lost 6.5.

Dani

Carriekaye 08-05-2001 11:35 PM

Wedding Pic

Since I am fairly new to the challenge, and to the 3fc website, I thought I would tell you guys a little bit about me. My name is Carrie, and I live in Arlington, Mass, which is a town outside of Boston. I just got married to my sweet husband Chris, who is very supportive of my Weight Watchers adventure...but boy does that guy LOVE TO EAT!!! That makes for a tough dinner situation, but we are dealing....I have attached a picture from the wedding! Hopefully I will get to know all of you!!

Cheers!