Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2001, 02:25 PM   #16  

Wink

Thanks for the advice! I think I need to make a committment to go to the meetings each week. It has been hit or miss for me. I think what also helps me is for me to ask myself "Do I really want to eat this" before I eat something. I used to do that when I was doing so well, and many times I would put food back.

The sad thing is I know all the things to do to get the weight off: 1. consistant exercise 2. count points 3. drink lots of water.

Those are the keys to weight loss for me, I just am having a hard time sticking to it.

But, I am off to a good start today. I am really going to put forth a good effort!!

Sorry to sound so down, you gals help me though, I have to turn to someone who knows what I am talking about!!
Old 07-30-2001, 02:42 PM   #17  

Default Me too...

Hi all. Dull afternoon here. I am in the same boat with food in gerenal. when I am not concentrating and making an effort to lose, I don;'t do very well. I write it down but I give myself too much leeway with points. I am afraids that is already starting to happen for me. DH and I split a dessert on Sat (I knew I shouldn't) and yesterday was pretty bad too. I am better during the week but I am afraid I am letting myself slip.

Tonya - I know you can get the weight off. I congratulate you for stopping yourself now.

Trish - Don't worry abou the high fat days as long as they are the minority of the time. And I am sure lima beans must be good for you

Kim - We had the same weather here too. I poured all day yesterday but at least Sat was dry.

More wasting time now. See you later.

Sarah
Old 07-30-2001, 02:43 PM   #18  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Kim sorry to hear about your weekend being rained out but at least you got to have some quality time with bf
Tonya hey you are catching it in time before its 15 or 20 nothing is worse than 20 pounds gone sneaking back up on ya and btw Jon had on leather pants *faint*
Trish if your craving something "bad" tasting try Chai its this nummy cinamonny tea and what i do is mix skim and regular milk together nuke it for a minute put in the tea bag and add sugar u can also add cinamon and vanilla if u want its soooo sinfully good
tho i havent calculated points on it

does anyone have the week six book? since I dont actually go to meetings i wanted to see if i could check it out B/c it has some lightercarb/higher protien options anyway I'm just trying to limit my carbs b/c my intentions go out the window in the face of a bowl of pasta or rice
anyway off to the plastic surgeon Maybe i'll come back looking like barbie
Kierie
Old 07-30-2001, 02:46 PM   #19  

Thumbs down

Kierie ~

I can't think of a better image than Jon Bon Jovi in leather pants...oh man....
Old 07-30-2001, 03:14 PM   #20  
A Yankee in Virginia

Kierie: Refresh my memory. Plastic surgeon? And please don't come out like Barbie!

Well, so much for vowing to eat well today. I had Mexican for lunch and feel like a piggie. Then, I stopped to get an iced coffee, planning on getting an iced caramel latte with skim milk, when the woman in front of me had to yummiest looking frozen drink that I had to try. It has coffee ice cream and chocolate in it. Oh, my. It's wonderful. I think I'll just drink half of it and give the rest to my friend.

Willpower, willpower, where did you go?
Closed Thread