Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 06:34 PM   #16  

Jane!!!!! Glad you found us!
Old 02-10-2006, 07:17 PM   #17  
Jane

Thumbs up Welcomes.....

I wish to thank MistySeptember for her 'Welcome' and the info thru Yahoo messenger. THANKS MISTY!!!!!
I also want to thank luflic for her 'Welcome'! THANKS LUFLIC!

Today was okay, foodwise. Although I didn't have anything for breakfast, which is the one meal I rather miss anyway. Didn't pack a lunch, but thankfully I work with people who like to order out. Good ol' Papa Gino, was a real good girl and got a salad, believe me, that is beyond good for me, I basically HATE lettuce. lol. Did it the smart way, stabbed whatever, chicken and tomato, dipped them in the honey mustard dressing instead of just pouring that excellent goop all over the salad. lol. Even better, I only used one of the containers that way and didn't stick my tongue in it to clean the leftovers out.
Supper was okay, cannilini beans and macaronis, concoction created by someone somewhere along the line in my mother's family. Not my favorite, but has to beat 'Get the door, it's Dominoes!'.

Sorry about the ramblings here, but it's kind of tough when you live with a cat that is being a pain in the fanny because the little snot won't eat and a 75 year old pain in the fanny mother who refuses to give me the privacy I crave at times. lol. Not to mention the clucks at work, the clucks that are part of the family, and the clucks in general........

Again, THANKS FOR THE WELCOME LADIES!!!!!!

Have a great weekend, take care and God bless YOU ALL!!

MJ

Someone snuck in on me while I was typing this!!! LOL

MeRam, I thank you also!!!!!
Old 02-11-2006, 01:42 PM   #18  

GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY GIRLS?!?!?!?!?!?

I joined the gym! STOP LAUGHING at me ........... I know what your thinking.......... Jeanne's always the one saying "I can't", "I hate it", etc.....
Well, thanks to you guys and all the positive reactions and support that I get, I said........I must JOIN my sista's on this endeavor, called EXERCISE!
I love you girls, thanks!
So anyways.......I went to the gym and did about 45 minutes of "stuff" (yea, I don't even know what anything is called) but the "stuff" I did was to work on my flabby arms (the ones I can't lift right now) and my abs....or all the "flesh" surrounding my abs were very difficult for me since I haven't done anything but some low impact Richard Simmons stuff over the years. They have a bike and treadmill and all the stuff I hear you ladies talking about, so I am anxious to get to use them. I am going tomorrow morning (why in the world would they HAVE to be open on Sunday....lol, j/k!) Then, I'm going to try and go at least 3 more times this week! Keep em' for me! After all, I did prepay!!!!!! ahhhhhh!
Well everyone hope you are having a great weekend. I am off all weekend! I feel so good (with the exceptions of the few sore spots I mentioned above) so I think with my energy I will clean clean clean!

Talk to you later!!!

Old 02-12-2006, 08:21 AM   #19  

Exclamation can't move........

Morning ladies.......me again.........I CAN HARDLY MOVE..........

However, I am going to drink my move around for a little bit and YES, I'm going to go to the gg yy mmmmm! (Did you sense the whining in there?)

Hope you all had a great friday and saturday......enjoy today, cause tom.s ' monday!!!!!!!

Tuesday is Valentines Day and we (of course) have been sooooo busy at work! I told DH - NO CANDY!!!!! Not only is it VD DAY, it is our anniversary (1 year) on Saturday, so I really have to watch my eating behavior this week!

Heres to you guys and a great week!

Closed Thread