Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 01:26 PM   #16  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Dancing right along with you, Steph. It's always good to hear when the "little guy" gets a break once in a while.

Dancing for myself too, because it's 1:20 and I haven't screwed up yet!

OMG, I did something so stupid yesterday. For some idiotic reason, I had stopped taking my thyroid medication and my vitamins. So I had two thyroid pills left. I took one yesterday, then called in the refill to the drugstore. I couldn't beleive how tired I was all day yesterday, like I couldn't hold my head up. I thought maybe my body was reacting to the thyroid med and vitamins since it's been such a long time. Anyway, i went to take my last thyroid pill this morning and, guess what, what was i the bottle was a Tylenol PM that I had put in there when I went on a trip. So at 10AM yesterday, a work day, I inadvertantly took a sleeping pill! No wonder i was a wreck. Geesh...
Old 10-06-2005, 07:03 PM   #17  

I'm so glad they waived the fees for you! Yeah
Old 10-07-2005, 08:38 AM   #18  

Good Morning!!!

I had a monsterous headache yesterday. But feeling MUCH better today, even after very little sleep. DD woke up crying, which woke her brother (they share a room), but it ended up being a good thing b/c my son was running a fever of 102.3. So in the end it was good b/c we might not have known to give him anything otherwsie. DD ended up sleeping in our bed with DH and DS and I dozed in the recliner. He was a hot tamale and very fidgety so we didn't get much sleep. Oh well, it's Friday.

OH Its' FRIDAY!!!!!

Happy Friday!!!

Whew! I almost forgot LOL!!

So anyway....

Steph-I'm glad your bank was understanding. That kind of stuff happens sometimes. So glad to hear they reversed the charges for you.

Maggie-I did that once! I had thrown some Excederine PM in a bottle with regular Excederine when I went on a trip. I always carried Excederine in my work bag. One day I ahd a headache and I grabbed a couple (only the PMs were left). I had totally forgot they were in there. I was falling asleep so bad!!!! Lucky for me it was at 2:30 and I got out of work at 3:30. I couldn't figure out what the deal was, until later. I worked in a daycare at the time....so NOT the place to fall asleep on the job! Now if I have to consolidate pill bottles I put the second kind in a plastic sandwhich bag and then put it in the bottle! So don't feel too bad I think alot of people do that kind of thing!

The kdis I watch are still conked out. Their Dad told me the little girl stayed up all night watching tv. He siad he wasn't sure that's what the kid told him. UMMM HELLO!? He said she'd probably sleep all day. NICE...great parenting skills. If I let her sleep all day she will be up all night again, and if I wake her too soon she'll be miserable. FUN FUN FUN. But while they are sleeping and DS is too I may just pick up the toys and see if I can work out. My daughter is 2 and she's so funny, she loves workout shows....she's a NUT Anyway have a great Friday everyone. We'll be out of town tomarrow and then across the road at my inlaws' Sunday. So if I don't get a chance to start the WI thread, can someone else grab it? Thanks

Last edited by MistySeptember; 10-07-2005 at 08:40 AM.
Closed Thread