View Poll Results: If you were on the Simpsons who would you be?
Bart 0 0%
Lisa 8 44.44%
Homer 0 0%
Maggie 3 16.67%
Marge 2 11.11%
Apu 1 5.56%
Krusty the Clown 0 0%
Chief Wiggam 0 0%
Millhouse 0 0%
other Please Explain 4 22.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2001, 11:03 AM   #16  
flibbertobbergenie!

Wink

Hey everyone - guess who's not doing any work today? I gave a paper last night and so I'm slacking a bit today, plus there are welfare things at college that need a lot of mental energy. So here I am again!

Kirsty - with you on the pictures (though pref BEFORE the race?!) though I still haven't seen last years. Really!

Kierie - only 4 truffles? That's nothing, a perfectly valid treat. Wow, job sounds exciting - and in the city too. Angie, same thing - 1 cheeseburger and fries is NOT pigging out, especially if you are OP the rest of the time. And YAY! on avoiding the breakfast (that, I think, might just have counted as a pigout!). Funny how the ravings go away once you make the decision, isn't it? It's just making the decision that's so hard ... I have everything crossed for your 10%

Kay - they keep showing the Texas floods on tv here. There was a cartoon in the paper today of a guy in a cowboy hat, in London, looking at a headline that says '15000 homeless after Texan floods' and saying 'Well I told you we do everything bigger in Texas'. Really puts our floods into perspective.

Hi to Jen, Trish, Sarah, everyone who's busy posting RIGHT NOW

Lxxx
Old 06-12-2001, 11:04 AM   #17  
flibbertobbergenie!

ps:- Angie, POST THAT PICTURE!!! You can help make us all feel broody ...
Old 06-12-2001, 11:14 AM   #18  
Proud Canadian

Default Good Morning!!

Hello ladies - everybody is up so early. I think I am in the last time zone. Had my first real non journal day yesterday. I've been fanatical about my journal (of course it's only been 3 weeks) but last night I just kind of picked at things waiting for the BF to get off work and by the time he ate (9pm) I didn't want any dinner I just wanted to sleep. We're up at five all week because he has a deadline at work and I have to drive him. So I have no idea if I was on points or not. With weigh in tomorrow I'm nervous - that TOM and the extra water alone I'm carrying feels like 10 pounds. Any tips from anyone? Well enough boring everyone

The Simpsons - lets say Apu because he's always trying to please everyone

Underwear - cotton definately and usually high cut but butt covering. I don't know how you girls can deal with the butt floss.

Angie - I'd love to see a new picture - post away - and way to get rid of the scale - I say once a week is plenty.

Jen - I don't think we have the liberty plan in BC - but I wonder what they'll do when I go camping for the month of august - will I have to start again?

Good luck everyone with job interviews and under 200 WIs (man I'm jealous) have great on plan days

KT

PS - Kierie - the Yahoo board sounds like a good plan but hey, let's try to keep this site going!!!
Old 06-12-2001, 11:32 AM   #19  

Well I suckedit up and journalled for Fri-through yesterday. It was awful!!! I was over by 25, 19, 3, 19. Ugh. I hope I can still be at 160 so that I can set my goal weight this week with the Dr. Note.

Trish -Glad to hear that you are hanging in there. I hope you have found something to do while you lay around

KT - not to worry about the journalling. I keep mine but someties have to go back to write it. I wish I did it right away.

Kay - Glad to hear that no one you know was hurt by the floods. My cousins were supposed to drive from Louisiana to Houston but were not able to go becasue of the floods either.

I don't have much work left to do until I get some things emailed to me so I may head out to the gym soon and clean the kitchen floor. I'll be back!

Sarah
194.4/160.2/153WW
Old 06-12-2001, 12:48 PM   #20  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default Ok, I had a break down...

But now I feel better. My DF has been "joking" that I'm never home. Well, I've been so occupied doing wedding stuff that I haven't been home except to sleep and shower. *sigh*
Hopefully Thursday night, I can go straight home.
The wedding plans are coming along, but those damned Hershey Kisses in the kitchen are haunting me.
Work is still unbelievable and tomorrow I'm getting my temp crown put on my tooth. More money spent.
I hope everyone is having a good day, though!!
Brenda: Are you back from vacation, yet???
Trish: Good to hear from you! Stay cool!!
Hi to everyone else, I must get some work done before my boss leaves for the afternoon. Maybe then I can come back!
Old 06-12-2001, 02:58 PM   #21  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Im back!

Thank you all for your support! You're awesome. I guess I feel like a cheesburger and fries is piggin out because of the food choices. It is pounded into your brain diet after diet that there are good foods, and bad foods. But isn't what ww is trying to teach is that there are NO bad foods? So, moderation is the key, and I refuse to beat myself up about it anymore. Ok, and here is that pic of emma taken last week
Old 06-12-2001, 03:33 PM   #22  
A Yankee in Virginia

Default Quick hi ..l

I spent most of the day at a ropes course with the HS kids from our journalism workshop. It was 90 degrees out there! At least it got me drinking my water! I spell like bug spray and sunblock, though, and the day's not over! We have a speaker coming in at 4 p.m. and then I have to do some "real" work — if I can stay awake.

I had a quick break so I thought I'd pop in. Quiet day for the board, it seems! I hope everyone's doing well. Catch ya later.
Old 06-12-2001, 03:45 PM   #23  
Eve's Mom

Thumbs down Good Day!!

Hello girls! SEems like a quiet couple of days here on the 3FC site!!

I am hanging in there, just did my communications presentation - it went really well. I love to give presentations! I like the little adrenaline rush. But I wasn't even nervous today - it was weird!!

To the non-thong wearers: I was so anti thong (called it buttfloss) until one of my g/fs who is also overweight said you gotta try them. I bought one and am forever converted. tehy fit great inteh front even. ANd I think you feel sexier. But, as lolly pointed out, they don't have the support.....undies are such a personal preference though, eh?? Its kind of funny!!

I voted for Marge - I am very margelike sometimes.

Lolly - congrats on your 200 mark! I am so excited for you!

Kirsty and Keirie - good luck on your jobs!! If you don't get them, they missed out on the best girls for the job!!

Angie - seriously cute picture! Oh my god.

Jen - if we had that plan up here I'd take it b/c I don't always get to meetings in good time and I end up paying and "rejoining". Well, not lately, I have been good.

Sarah - do you mentally calculate? I find I do that - but its better if I write it down so I don't conveniently forget!

Ali and Kirsty - I agree its good to have kept it off for awhile before going to the magasines, but you guys are real sucess stories (okay, probably just excited for myself here, sort of knowing you adn all...)

KT - tips on TOM can't do...I drink lots of water and stuff, but I still get the water gain and feel like a blimp..oh well!

Stacey - good luck with your tooth!!

Kiminey - what is a ropes course??

Anyway, I better get some work done...

Have good afternoon and evening!!

Belle
Old 06-12-2001, 04:36 PM   #24  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Hey Belle... you are almost to your 50 pound mark. That is sooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 1/2 hours till I can go home. YAHHH. Tired of work lately. Actually hate it. Wish I could be a stay at home mom!! Well... maybe be a SAHM and take Emma to daycare. OK... be a BUM!!

I feel over whelmed with work lately. Not that I have too much or it is too hard... just tired of it and need a break. Unfortunatly it is my family business and I am kind of stuck! Wish there was a way out once in awhile.

Back to the grind!
Old 06-12-2001, 05:46 PM   #25  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Talking i Feel Like SHERA

i had pt today did twice as long on the cycle and more weights
im starting to see a difference muscle definition is coming BACK!
and im fitting into a smaller pants
i sent a thankyou mail for the interview
Kt i totally agree
ANGIE ur emma is an adorable angel
Belle i love giving presentations
I HAVE TO GO COOK UGH!
I think there getting tuna
b/c its too hot
Old 06-12-2001, 06:16 PM   #26  
A Yankee in Virginia

Done with the workshop for the day, and I have some real work to do! Thing is, I'm really tired. We started at 9 this morning and got done at 6. And being out in the sun ... I wore SPF 30 because I wasn't risking getting sunburned, so I didn't even have a chance for a tan!

Belle: A ropes course is an obstacle/team-building course that some parks and camps offer. It's a series of exercises that encourage team work and trust, like a "trust walk," where everyone is blindfolded but the first person and has to walk in a line with only a hand on the shoulder of the person in front of you. Or finding a way to get 10 people standing on a 3X3 piece of wood. It's a lot of fun and it helps the kids to get to know each other and us.

Lolly: Good luck getting to the 200 mark!

Some disappointing news ... my b/f and I are going to my cousin's wedding in Virginia Beach this weekend, and we were going to take an extra day and go to the Outer Banks (to the beach and camp). But — his grandmother, who has Alzheimers, is being moved into a special nursing home on Monday and Brian's mom needs his help to move stuff. So, there go our plans. I understand, of course, but he and I haven't had a vacation in so long. We'll be staying with his mom all weekend as it is. Sometimes, it gets really hard not seeing him. We had Saturday together, which was wonderful, but we both had to work Sunday and I really haven't seen him since. I barely wake up when he comes home from work at 2-2:30 a.m. and he's sleeping when I leave at 8:30 a.m. And there doesn't seem to be any change to the schedule in sight. Sigh.

Well, I'm going to work on a story for the weekend for a while and then head home. Geez, I still haven't gotten wedding presents for the TWO weddings I'm going to this weekend, (the other one is Friday night) and I haven't found a dress. I'll probably end up wearing the same old thing because it happens to fit.

See ya girls!
Closed Thread