Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 01:23 PM   #31  

Suebee! Glad to "see" you! It's kinda quiet in here! I remember when you went and met PJ! This used to be such a busy thread I could hardly keep up with it! How are you doing? How's the family?
Old 12-03-2005, 10:34 AM   #32  

Default Greetings

Yes, it used to be quite a busy thread in here. I seen even Canadace stopped posting and she used to be such a regular here. I do post in another forum that was a run-off from DWLZ.(Dottie's) Don't know if you ever heard of it. Very busy place too. I actually went to the conferance in Edmonton Alberta to meet up with lots of the girls. Have managed to keep in touch with them too.

As for what's new...lots. This summer we built a new house in a smaller town near the city we used to live in. That was quite an experience, but it turned out very well for us. Despite the fact that in September I had to have two surgeries for an abcessed ovary and tube, and then developed a second abcess a week later. Stayed in the hospital for 3 weeks!! I mean as a nurse, I can recognize the fact that hardly anyone stays in the hospital that long. Went home with a special dressing as the wound was left open to heal. That took about 2 months to do, and I'm looking at going back to work in a couple of weeks after being off for three months.

We are settled into the house now and it's starting to llok like a home.

My son is now 13 years old. He keeps us pretty busy, but we like it. He's a good kid for sure.

Still working full time in Critical Care.

Sad news though, my Mom passed away in April 2004 after having to have bypass surgery and had complications with diabetes. Miss her like crazy. My Dad is doing well, and keeping busy. He has a lady friend that we all like.

That's it for now. I do check in here every now and then to see if some of the 'regulars' still post.

We visited with PJ and her family in February of 2000. I pull out the pictures every now and then. It was alot of fun and she was the first 'cyber person' that I met. Her home was beautiful and she was a very gracious host. Enjoyed seeing pictures of her kids. They sure are growing up fast.

Tell me what's new with you.

sue
Closed Thread