3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Here's a li'l something for THE NIGHT OWLS~~~ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/63396-heres-lil-something-night-owls%7E%7E%7E.html)

PJ 08-13-2005 11:56 PM

Here's a li'l something for THE NIGHT OWLS~~~

http://birding.about.com/library/graphics/0900owlsm.jpg

Here you go girls...you've got an OWL, a MOON and it's night time...:lol: enjoyyyyyyyy.

WDWErin 08-14-2005 12:33 AM

What would I do without you, PJ!?!

LOL!

jacolmom 08-15-2005 09:56 PM

That is too cool!

snowyowl 08-16-2005 11:33 PM

Tres cool indeed!

PJ 08-23-2005 10:36 AM

~ Just a little "funny" for ya ~

13 Reasons to Smile

13.) Marriage changes passion. Suddenly you're in bed with a
relative.

12.) I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it.. So I said "Implants?" Then the ***** hit me.

11.) How come we choose from just two people to run for president and over fifty for Miss America?

10.) A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true
friend will be sitting next to you saying, "That kicked ***!"

9.) I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have
signed up in the first place!

8.) Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.

7.) When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just
"chunky dunk."

6.) Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to
tell the difference.

5.) Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?

4.) Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but
they can in prison?

3.) Wouldn't you know it... Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FATcells live forever.

2.) Why do I have to swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments cannot be displayed outside?

1.) Bumper sticker of the year: "If you can read this, thank a
teacher and, since it's in English, thank a soldier"

And remember: life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

WDWErin 08-24-2005 02:40 AM

LOL! SOme of those were soo funny! Thanks PJ!

Effenbee 08-25-2005 06:37 AM

Hi PJ: Just checking in to say I am fine and dandy. Hope you are all okay now and keep posting. Love, Freddie

Effenbee 08-28-2005 02:28 PM

A few days have passed since my last post so here is another email. I hope none of you are in the Hurricane's path. If so, go take shelter.

Freddie

Effenbee 09-10-2005 02:59 PM

Katrina has done its worse. I feel for all that were affected by it. Another month is here and 1//3 gone. Time surely does fly.

Love,
Freddie

Effenbee 09-25-2005 03:51 AM

Here it is September 25th. Where are all the Night Owls?

Freddie

snowyowl 09-25-2005 10:36 PM

Hey Freddie,

I'm here. Posted in a couple of places, but people must be off doing things. Hopefully they'll stop in when they get a chance.

Effenbee 09-26-2005 07:31 AM

Hi Elaine from Boston: Good to hear from you.

Love,
Freddie

Effenbee 10-03-2005 01:35 PM

Hi: Here it is October 3rd and I say again: Where are the Nightowls?"

snowyowl 10-03-2005 08:50 PM

A darn good queston. Where is everyone?????

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Effenbee 10-08-2005 10:24 AM

Hi Elaine: I had a message partly posted for you and it has disappeared because I went to see what my son calls his website. It's called "Blochhouse.com" Although he lives in California, he has been sent down to New Orleans by his supervisor since he is a CBS Newsphotographer. He has my picture on page 2, bottom center, with his daughter. The beautiful baby at the bottom of that page is my great daughter, his granddaughter. You can see a couple of his pictures taken in New Orleans on the page entitled "Hurricane".