Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2001, 09:42 PM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Time flies----I wish pounds would too.

I'm happy (?) to say that I stayed the same as my weight 2 weeks ago.

Hopefully, next week I'll have a loss. I am journalling faithfully now. I've been at it for 2 whole days.
My husband is back on WW and he is journaling all by himself. The last time he went back, he let me do it because he didn't understand the pt. system. I'm glad he's doing his own. I think it will help him.

Susan said that she wasn't weighing this week because of the end of school

Let's hear from everyone else.

Tina
Old 05-25-2001, 12:31 AM   #2  
Thursday Team

Well I'm up a little bit

I was planning to go back to WW on Tues...got as far as their parking lot... read the times they had meetings, and I was too late for one, and much too early for the other one. Haven't had time to go back. Maybe next.

Hope everyone had a better week then I did!
Dee
Old 05-25-2001, 09:17 AM   #3  
RNY 3/1/06

Height: 5'2" and shrinking

Hi all, I weighed yesterday morning and was down 1/2#. Not a lot, but with the graduation last weekend, I was happy it was a loss not a gain. I would really like to lose another 15# by July 1. That would be my 10% loss since April 1.
Old 05-25-2001, 11:32 AM   #4  

Default Finally!

I'm pleased to report that I finally showed a loss! It's been many moons since that's happened (including last week, when I know their scale was off -- it HAD to be!). Anyway, I more than made up for it with a 4# loss yesterday. Yippee!!

I'm now almost back to my lowest low, after being off track for so many months. Still have a ways to go, but making progress.

Good luck to everyone else!

Laura~
Old 05-25-2001, 02:12 PM   #5  
Thursday Lady

Dee--since you didn't weigh this time, you should have a BIG loss next week. (nice thought, huh)

Linda--congratulations on your loss--July 1st is a good goal pt. We are with you all the way!

Laura--what's your secret for such a great loss????? Wow

I found out something that just makes my day------Blue Bell Light Vanilla Ice Cream is only 3 pts. for 1/2 a cup. And, you can top it with 1 Tbsp. of Knotts Berry Farm Light Strawberry Preserves (0 pts.). We had that for a late evening snack. Boy that was great! We got in a milk, too.

Tina
Old 05-25-2001, 03:24 PM   #6  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

I did it! I already posted in the countdown to 199 thread but anyways, I hit my 85 lb mark! I was so happy! It took a while for this 5 lbs but thats ok. 15 more to go to 100 lb mark. On to the next 5 lbs!
Have a GREAT week end everyone!
Old 05-25-2001, 11:37 PM   #7  
Thursday Lady

Way to Go, Sis!!!

Congratulations on your loss.

Tina

Last edited by Tina; 05-25-2001 at 11:41 PM.
Old 05-26-2001, 12:41 PM   #8  
Thursday Team

Way to go Sis on your loss!!

I'm gonna do my best to loose this week, actually wrote down what I ate, and the points yesterday. Started to eat a muffin this morning, realized it was way too many points for not being much food and put it back.

Have a great weekend all.
Dee
Old 05-26-2001, 04:59 PM   #9  
Thursday Lady

Good for you, Dee.
I'm writing down everything, too. I started Tuesday and will keep doing it. I can tell my husband looks and feels better, even after a few days.

Total Time --- 9 1/2 pounds gone.

Tina
Old 05-26-2001, 05:08 PM   #10  

Sorry it took so long for me to come check in my results. This week I saw a slight (.8) increase at the scale. I know what happened and why, so as long as I keep those things in mind, I should be back on track next week. I was actually expecting a greater increase and I didn't even make it to a pound, so that makes me happy. It was a very busy and very emotional week. My clothes are still loose, so I know I didn't gain back too much.

Tina - Keep up the journaling, you know how important it is. Continue to allow your husband to take care of his own. You have your own to keep track of! Congratulations on maintaining that same weight and not going up. You should see a loss soon!

Dee - Don't be down, you got up to go to the meeting and that's a start. As soon as you get back into the groove (hopefully next week ;0) you'll start to see those results you are looking for. Check out Laura, she's back in the groove! It looks like you're off to a good start. Keep up the journaling and the conscious effort to know what's worth it and what's not! You put the muffin down once you realized it wasn't worth it instead of continuing and just saying "Oh well". That's great!

Loodie - Congrats! A loss is a loss, and it's a healthy loss. Good luck with your July 1 goal. May we all be 15 lbs. lighter by July 1!

Laura - CONGRATULATIONS! I hope this loss keeps you motivated. It should. My losses keep me motivated. Keep up the great work. Your reward will be a new you!

Sis - what an inspiration you are! 85 lbs. is remakable! If you did the 85, you know what goes into 15. Keep up the great work! You'll be there before you know it!

Well, I am off to a wedding! We'll be dancing the night away (I can gain 7 points just for dancing 60 min.) It'll make up for the time I did not spend in the gym this week! We'll be dancing to merengue, so my waist and hips will be getting a work out as well as my legs! We're going to a Dominican wedding, it should be a great party!

Take care everyone and good luck over the next week, hopefully we all see a loss!

"An obstacle is something you see when you take your eyes off the goal".

Christa
206/198.6/145
Closed Thread