Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 09:57 AM   #1  
Eve's Mom

Cool Friday and Weekend

Finally Friday! I'll BB to post in a sec!
Old 02-11-2005, 10:00 AM   #2  
Eve's Mom

Hey girls! Today is Friday and I am happy I am tired and need to do laundry, so the weekend is a great time for that. We did the major house-cleaning last weekend and so it'll be easy for me, which is good - I am a work-widow for the next month or more. DH was told to work one day on the weekend. they "offered" him 7 days a week and he was like - no thanks. He does get paid OT (quite well) but I end up with a tired, burned out husband. It's not worth it.

Blue Rodeo tix go onsale this am. I'll be getting myself tix for my birthday (Feb 22). I'll be travelling for work that day (how much does that suck??).

U2 isn't coming here til fall at the earliest which means I'll need a sitter. I was hoping for pre-birth so we wouldn't have to worry. But I guess that's OK...
Old 02-11-2005, 11:46 AM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Belle that sounsd like an awesome Gift.
I'm Hoping TOM doesnt screw up WI tommorrow I have been so good Except for yesterday and even then Literally everything I ate was Healthy and with the exception of 2 slices of bread everything was core
Tommorrow I'm going shopping for Business wear and getting my hair done *twirl* and then my gfs babys first birthday party which is going to be hard lots of fattening food including what I'm making so little bites small portions! supersmall Portions. . . Anyone got a thimble?
I agree Belle burnt out husband not worth Overtime!
DH and I had a discussion last night about being more romantic we both take eachother for granted and thats got to stop!
We're going to a winery on Sunday for a wine and chocolate tasting so that will be fun
Tiny bites! Tiny Portions
then Monday is Vday so dinner out Then Friday I think I'm hosting Girls night so on Non social days NO POINTS FOR ME!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH
One thing I have been doing is looking at my little weight recorder book every day to see the 205 and realize I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN! even if its .25 pounds or less as long as I have a loss I'm good
ok enough of my rant!
bbl
Kierie
Old 02-11-2005, 02:31 PM   #4  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Sorry I haven't been around lately, I've been extremely busy lately...

Because I'm so busy, I also haven't been OP at all lately and I'm bummed about it. Need to get some motivation, need to get some "me" time, need to get some free time in general!

Don't think I forgot about you all!
Old 02-12-2005, 08:07 AM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I think I'm insane This is my schedule for today
Today will be wacky
WI at 10
New Hairdo at 11:30
New Clothes after that (I'm getting spoiled today but DH is getting clothes too)
and Bday Present for Gf's baby
Back here to reheat the 2 Potatoes Au Gratin we made last night (I tested the sauce with a demitasse spoon! not a table spoon!)
Bring it over to gf's MIL's (who is crazy) church
Have the kiddie party
If we don't drop from exhaustion after that maybe a movie?
I have to hit the showers if i want my hair dry by WI
I hope i have some sort of loss anything will be good!
Tommorrow is our Winery tour in South Jersey

Hey Lori I see you on IM sometimes but I'm never sure if you're busy or not!
BBL!
Old 02-12-2005, 11:36 AM   #6  
Canadian Chick

Hey gals,

Hope you're all having a good weekend. I was not OP at all yesterday. Oh well today is a new day.

Lori, Hope you get some 'You' time.

Kier, hope you got all your stuff done & still found time to relax

Belle, BR is coming here too. My brother is obsessed with them. I might go with him. We'll have to see. Billy Klippert is going on a cross-Canada tour with Soul Decision and I'm way more excited about that. They are playing Saskatoon March 8th They'll be in Calgary on March 3rd. They are playing Regina the day before Toon town and we might be temporary groupies and go down for that one and the one here. We had talked about the Edmonton show on the Sat. but we'll see. I'd way rather do Edmonton than Regina course its almost twice as far.

Have you guys heard of Trillian? Its this cool messenger than allows you to sign in one program but communicate with people who have all kinds of messengers. You need an id for each kind but then it combines them all into one. I installed it yesterday and its awesome. (ww.trillian.cc) Doyou guys all have messengers? I have Jess on my yahoo list but no body else. Do you guys have your ids listed on your profiles? I should put you on my list. My profile has my ids if you want to add me to yours.

Not much on the go today. My back & hand are alot better. My hand feels gross though like there's a big cover of dead scales covering my real skin. LOL. My back is stiff and I find my self still guarding. I am a billion times better though. Shoould be fine for work on Monday. I might try my workout video tomorrow but it depends how it feels. Today I need to clean my bathroom & go buy a new pair of jeans. DH is at school all daystudying for a midterm so that sucks but oh well. We don't have any official V-day plans yet. I got part of his gift yesterday & hopefully can get the rest today. That's about all that's going on with me.

Have a great OP weekend!
Old 02-13-2005, 12:54 AM   #7  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

WI RESULTS DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN I am down 3.4 pounds!!!!!
Shopping was great DH made me buy retail which makes me physically ill but I have 2 hachacha suits and some good peices the rest will be filled in by Old Navy
the birthday party DH and I split a plate and a piece of cake so we survived unscathed I just grabbed a yogurt when we got back about 10 minutes ago.

Rina: I haven't heard of it but DH is really careful about what goes on the puter Spyware etc- we dont have Vday plans yet either and Did you get jeans?
Old 02-13-2005, 02:08 AM   #8  
Canadian Chick

Congrats K on the loss! Wtg for the super party behaviour.

No I didn't get jeans. i didn't even get to go look. DH hogged the car all day. Hopefully i can go tomorrow. not that I even like shopping but I only have one pair of jeans right now. Everything else I own is workwear which I don't like to wear at home. I'm sickof having nothing to change into when I come home. The jeans I have are 4 years old and they are the last pair of pants I bought that I didn't care if I could wear them to work or not. Time for more I'd say!

Hey did you see my thread about b-days and anniversaries?

We went & watched Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou tonight. It was ok. I would reccommend waiting to rent it if you want to watch it but there are better ways to kill a couple hours, like going to the dentist DH liked it but it was pretty pointless for me.

Last edited by RhubarbJelly; 02-13-2005 at 02:11 AM.
Old 02-13-2005, 04:34 PM   #9  
Running Babe

Hopefully Blue Rodeo will come to Ottawa too... I try to see them each time they come to town... Actually I went to see them on Valentine's Day 2 years ago!

I am doing fine food wise and all, not perfect but staying sub 30 points each day which I consider great!

I am also exercising tons and I gave my notice for my second job so yah me! I'll get more me time soon.

Cheers!

Ali
Old 02-14-2005, 01:31 AM   #10  
Canadian Chick

Oh yeah i forgot to tell you guys, I gave up all chocolate for Lent. I know I shouldn't be eating chocolate but i do try to stick to the diabetic kind and I LOVE the Healthy Choice Fudge Bars. Not this month though. Today was the first day I really wanted any. Next week will be back b/c it will be PMS week Oh well. Maybe I can kick my chocolate dependence once & for all. I'm scared though that Easter morning I'll be chowing down hardcore on any chocolate in the room. My MIL never listens and still buts us a ton of chocolate at holidays (this is my only complaint about her though because she is awesome)
Closed Thread