Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2004, 09:17 AM   #1  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

Default Wintery Wednesday!!!

Oooh, it's cold outside!!!! Be back to post.
Old 12-15-2004, 09:23 AM   #2  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

Is it cold where you are??? I'm in Boston and its about 18 degrees.

So, how's everyone doing?? I think I was within my points range yesterday. I'm not sure because we went to a holiday party. I had 3 raviolis and one piece of bruschetta and one piece of cheese without the cracker. So I guessed 9 points, which would have put mye at my 20 points for the day.

Belle, I'd love the link to your wedding website. I'm addicited to these things lately.

Kierie I sent some motivation his way!! Maybe soon we can see those sexy wedding pictures!

Ali - Let us know what the opt says.

Aimee - just saying hello!!!

So I'll miss weigh in next week because I'll be home in MS. So I don't weigh in until the 28th. My goal is to lose 1 pound by then. Only one, because I know next week will be tough, so if I can be super good this week and then behave next week as much as I can maybe I can still lose one pound????

Alright... off to get some work done.

Lisa
Old 12-15-2004, 10:14 AM   #3  
Running Babe

Morning all,

I am doing okay, just a little worn out right now... at least I get Friday and Saturday off and am able to sleep in on Sunday.

Anyway, my doctor is very good, seems a little disorganized sometimes, but she's as thorogh as anything, plus she never plays around with stuff ever so she says I have to attend to this ASAP. Anyway as for a diagnoses she's trying to rule out stuff for now. It could be nothing to diabetes (which she is pretty sure it isn't) to glaucoma, to a minor infection to MS (It's funny I mention this one and people jump on it, my boyfriend is like " you know you are showing symptoms of it", then my dad tells my mom that one of his uncles had it, I don't think it's that) to me needing a new prescription to nothing again... I wish she wouldn't scare me like that. But again, I a
m greatful she doesn't play around.

It is about 0F!! Here!

Cheers!

Ali
Old 12-15-2004, 10:17 AM   #4  
Running Babe

Lisa: You looked great in your dress!!!

Cheers!

Ali
Old 12-15-2004, 10:28 AM   #5  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

Ali, well i'm going to pray it's not diabetes or MS or anything serious AT ALL. I hope it's nothing or at least something very minor.

I know it's cold out, but is everyone hibernating?????
Old 12-15-2004, 12:48 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Goodmorning! I am feeling pretty nicely rested today, I got close to 11 hours of sleep, but man oh man, it felt SO good. And my ears hurt less today Woohoo! I am still staying OP, sorta, since the ear thing I haven't been able to ear as much (been dizzy and nauseaous), some days I'm about 10 points UNDER my target, but I just can't eat more. I'm hoping it's not going to negatively affect my weigh in on Sunday.

I can't believe how much I've missed lately!

Ali - omg! When did this happen?? I had no idea you weren't feeling too good! I hope it works out to be nothing serious, take care of yourself girl!

tilley - hi how are yah!

It's not cold on my end of the world,it's about 7 degrees.. and no rain! Which means it will be a cooler day than yesterday... but I'm willing to trade that for no rain though

Well I guess I should get ready for work, I work 1-9:30 tonight, and same for tomorrow, and then I have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off, I plan to get lots of sleep and do lots of shopping

-Aimee
Old 12-15-2004, 12:49 PM   #7  
Eve's Mom

Ali - My fingers and toes are crossed that it is nothing serious, and if it is serious, that they can diagnose it and treat you right away. My gut says it's nothing! Sending you hugs so you don't worry too much and can still enjoy the holiday season. You might want to book yourself a massage or something so you can have some relaxing downtime and really treat yourself!! Too bad we don't live closer, we could go together!

Lisa! It's chinooking here...very warm! About 10C today! all the snow has melted right now and the lagoon is melted so no skating (which I can't do anyway, since pg). Sending you warm Calgary vibes!!

Well, I stepped on the dread scale today so I don't get a huge shock at the OBGYN appt tomorrow. As expected, I have gained. I was 219 when I found out I was pg (I had gained 5lbs on my honeymoon/wedding time) and I am now....GASP....225.5. THis means I am only at my 10%!!! And going up. I have gained 6.5lbs with the pregnancy!! I am freaking out. This is a huge gain. I know the 2 cup sizes I have gained have something to do with it, but I am really worried. In the first 12 weeks a NORMAL size woman should gain 10lbs...but I was overweight to start. And Iam only 10.5 weeks! I have 1.5 weeks to go to the end of the trimester. But I can't watch my points or worry about it...

I hope I hear the heartbeat tomorrow. It might help with the feeling of being all fat and gross, sore boobs and nausea and throwing up.

Lisa, I'll pm you the link!!

Kier - I e-mailed DH!! ;o)
Old 12-15-2004, 12:55 PM   #8  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

Belle - are you kidding. You are pg!!! You can't worry about 10%'s etc when you're pregnant. Just worry about that baby... and enjoy. I can't even imagine what will happed when I get pregnant. I crave things like mad now when I'm without child... I'll be a complete monster when I am!! 6 pounds seems like it less than normal and most likely all boob!

Amiee - I hope you feel better. I get awful ear infections like every two years. It's weird. I'll go a while and everything is fine, and then every couple of years I get awful infections so I know it's no picnic. Hope you feel better soon. And, sorry to say, I never have your problem. I'm ALWAY able to eat all my points. I don't understand people who can't get all their points in.. I wish they could donate them to me

Lisa
Closed Thread