Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 09:47 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Super Thursday

Hi all,

Didn't have the greatest day yesterday points wise, I had about 35, but oh well, at least it wasn't a 60-70+ point binge fest that I used to have. The last few days I have been feeling under motivated. It doesn't help that I have a huge blister on my toe either which hurts.

Lori: No matter what size we are, we are all worthy of love, trust, compassion, treating ourselves. Even when I was big, I still liked to wear nice clothes. I wouldn't say I was ever a fashionista, but I liked to make sure my clothes fit properly and didn't look too sloppy and I would buy myself a fun outfit and what not. You are an amazing woman, you're a doctor! You know how much work that took, I know you do. Good for you on eating well

Cheers!

Ali
Old 12-02-2004, 10:10 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

'morning... I have a headache this morning, and am dealing with PMS. I can't wait for my damn period to start.. I feel like crying and my head is pounding.. lets hope I can make it through the day. I'm so complain-y.

Ali - how do you get motivated when it's all gross outside? Do you run inside or outside?

I can't remember who was saying it, but her WW headperson said that every year at christmas she let herself gain 5 pounds, but thats all. Sounds very reasonably, eh? I've been considering accepting a 5 pound gain and working to maintain that over the holiday's, I don't want to stress myself out.. I'm pretty busy with work, christmas shopping, and all that family stuff. We'll see...

I am off to work, have a great day gals

-Aimee
Old 12-02-2004, 03:26 PM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies
wacked out day not alot of time
Lori I watch that show too and Sommer gave me a bit of a wakeup call too
What are we all waiting for!!!!?
Closed Thread