Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2001, 06:13 PM   #31  

Just have time for a quick hello to everyone and to wish everyone who it going this weekend a great time (especially if you hang out with that cowboy)

And Janet I love that story about the frogs. I can imagine the car covered with all thise tiny frogs. Ribbit!

Old 03-02-2001, 06:25 PM   #32  

Just another quick post, I'm still too busy to write a lot. But just wanted to let you know that our peace talks went OK. It was really a great learning experience, but I'll tell you more details later. I'll be working every day this weekend, but will have almost all of next week off... I didn't succeed in buying new pants, none of them fit right, but I did buy 2 shirts.
Well, Janet and Carol, I hope your flights go OK. I wish I was coming with you guys, too bad I still didn't win the lottery... But hopefully we'll get to meet next year.
Gotta run to work. Everyone have a great weekend!!! Saara.
Old 03-02-2001, 06:42 PM   #33  

Morning, girls!

Well, the good thing about being the "point" person is that you get to bring a bigger suitcase because you don't have to fly anywhere! It is packed and loaded in the car. Guess Carol is on her way to her first stop as I write this, and Janet is http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//nervous.gif.

The bad news is that it absolutely poured all night long - I woke up many time to the rain beating against the windows - and the morning commute traffic is a nightmare per the TV. Luckily I don't have to leave for the airport until a lot of the morning commuters are already at work. The good news is that the rain has almost stopped now and the forecast is that it should clear out today and perhaps we will have rainless days on SAt and Sun. Course - that's here. The weather map indicates that the rain may have already passed JanetMae's and maybe she will get clearing sooner.

Saara - Another baggy pants story! You know how I http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//love.gif baggy pants stories! I am so excited for your weight loss and for your peace talks. We are anxious to know what you guys accomplished. I wish you could have come this time too - but next year it may be easier once you get back in the States!

You guys all know we will be thinking about you this week-end. I hope we can have even a bigger get-together next time for all those who couldn't make this one. It was so sweet of Jan to offer to put us all up! A whole houseful of yappy women - Jan's husband and Dad are certainly going to be so outnumbered!

Janet - Calm down. This is going to be a piece of cake! You have the short end of the flight deal - you got to sleep in! Carol must have gotten up with the chickens -actually she probably got up BEFORE the chickens.

I will start you guys a new thread before I go. Everyone have a great week-end!! Come on over to 50 or more pounds, #52

[This message has been edited by texaslady (edited 03-02-2001).]
Closed Thread