mansion 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2001, 01:20 PM   #1  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

It is so quiet today!

Sorry I didn't have time to get back to the other posts yesterday. Sarah did very well with the teeth situation. She had gas and thought she was flying. That was too funny. I told the dentist I wanted to have my teeth pulled too.....sheesh drugs that make you fly and it is legal!!

Survivor does NOT supply toothbrushes. I know there was one of them who brought one as their luxury item and it ended up that the whole tribe uses it. ick! As for tiolet paper....sounds good but in reality first it wouldn't last but more importantly with all the rain they get there is not way they would be able to keep it dry. (bummer)

Today is going to be a struggle for me I have 2 birthday parties to go too....with LOTS of cake and iceream So far today I have eaten 8 points and that is both breakfast and lunch, so I am hoping for a slice of cake....but at 10 points for a tiny peice....well I am just not sure it is worth it.

Well, better go and get my dd ready for a PaRtY!!!

(hugs)
Have a great day all
Old 04-21-2001, 01:39 PM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default I Weighed in

ok so i weighed in yesterday and i know i have been conspicuously absent stress and TOM made me have a lil slider into the fridge and iwas kind of embarrassed
so i lost 4 pounds and am 218 buttt i think before my slide i was lower than that so i have new resolve!
sooo now my goal as i am stuck on the main campus of my school is to find a way home lol or back to my apartment b/c i dont know if the busses can accomodate my chair im not sure if i should do my work first or not tho lol dillemma!
anyway i will post more later
Love
Kier
PS Belle if bf is smart he will hold on to what he has!
Old 04-21-2001, 01:56 PM   #3  

Hello everyone!

So far so good today. Went for a run this morning. My goal is to run 5 days this week (fri-fri). So far I'm 2 for 2, so I need to keep it up. A good friend is coming over for dinner tonight and I'm planning on chicken stir fry with lots of free veggies. Yum!

Have a good day everyone!
Old 04-21-2001, 02:21 PM   #4  
A Yankee in Virginia

Angie: It's usually pretty quiet here on the weekends. I just popped in because I was checking my email. It's beautiful weather in Virginia today, so I'm heading out in a minute! Glad your little girl made it through!

Kierie! Great loss! I skipped WI this week because I was sure I was gained. I'll probably have to miss next week, though, because I'll be out of town and I don't think I'll be able to get to a WW.

Aims: Yay, running! I'm going to go for a long walk later!

Hello to anyone who checks in today!
Old 04-22-2001, 09:42 AM   #5  
Diet Dr Pepper Rules!

Hello all. Well, I gained a pound at wi. But I am so gald that I went. I needed that to be back on track.

Angie, glad all was well with your daughter.

Kier: Good job on the WI and the new resolve.

Kim: have a great time at your seminar.

Ok, I have ot go take a shower to meet the hubby.

Oh, on the poll. Good poll. I live in a house that I love. Hubby and I bought it 2 years ago. It is 100 years old and we are doing lots of work to it (but the big things had been done and it is in great shape).

Ok, see ou all tomorrown.

Trish
Old 04-22-2001, 11:09 AM   #6  
Running Babe

I went for a jog this morning, boy was it windy but it was worth it. I went on my at home scale and my weight seems to have dropped, perhaps at long last I am no longer retaining water yah!!!! I just want to make goal that's all.

Anyhoo, I was jogging yesterday and was jogging by a restaurant with good fattening food, as I looked in all I could see was my reflection in shorts, guess what? I didn't go in, being the size I am now is 10 times better than the food.

I also noticed that I become a carb addict when I am stressed... I generally go for fatty foods, but when I am stressed it's the fatty sweet carbs that I crave.

Anyhoo, I have some work to do so toodles and a big hello to everyone!

Ali
Old 04-22-2001, 10:02 PM   #7  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

I am leaving for Iowa tomorrow morning (for work) so I thought I would post a quick message tonight. I had WI yesterday and stayed the same... exactly the same. YAH, I will take that anyday over a gain. Thought I might have gained too, but I didn't. I had a horrible eating weekend. Today I had a huge dinner at my parents and went into it with 20 points to eat. I went over slightly I think.... not sure what the points were of the foods. but I did exercise quite a bit today and gained at least 4 points, maybe 5. So that helped. Being on the road the next 3 days will be very hard for me and eating. I do notoriously bad! I will check in again when I get back.

GOOD LUCK everyone!!
Closed Thread