Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2004, 08:44 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Frazzled Friday

Actually it's the last day of the workweek so I am happy, but have so much to do this weekend. Eek, didn't do too well yesterday. I have been worse, but wasn't the best... Another trigger? Being alone +PMS....

I took my cat to the vet yesterday... she's a little anxious and needed to be sedated just to get her shots... at least she's cute.

KT: I am going to see Evanescence on the 19th! I am looking forward to it

Jess: yup, I found mental rehearsing really useful. Someone else told me they found anchoring very useful.

Jen: Hope work gets easier! take care!

Cheers!

Ali
Old 07-09-2004, 09:51 AM   #2  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Hey Everyone.... Me again. Last night on the way home, Kate decided to vommit... bad! She did it 3 more times before dinner was ready. Then acted fine and wanted a bottle. So I gave it to her and she vommitted it later on. But once that was out, she was fine. She ate a cracker and drank some pedialyte and was fine. I think her daycare snack made her sick, pineapple and cottage cheese. I can understand how that could! She was fine this morning!

JESS... It's good to see you back again also! MISSED YA!

I have kind of taken over my grandmother in laws business. She passed away the end of May and sold quilts and quillows. Well, I made 2 quillows and they sold, now the guy that sells them wants 5 more. HOLEY MOLEY! I am going to be busy! So I think I am going to set up a business plan or something. If anyone wants a custom made one, let me know! I am in the process of making some kid ones... Bob the Builder! Emma thought the first one I made was so cute, she wants one for herself!

Well, I must be off. The Georgia Peach guy is here for an hour and I have to run out and get a box of peaches. They are so awesome!!!
Old 07-09-2004, 12:08 PM   #3  
Proud Canadian

Quillows!! I've never heard the word but I'm sure I've seen them! What a great way to spend some time!

I didn't do so great last night. People only brought junk food - timbits (donut holes for those of you in the states), ice cream, potato salad, buns and chips, pretzles and cheezies. It was a WW nightmare. I had a little of everything and felt sick afterwards. I thought if I didn't deprive myself that it would be OK because I've been really good for the last three days. AHHHH!! Next time, I'M bringing the healthy foods and not leaving it up to chance.

Today I get to meet my 7 year old niece to have lunch. She's taking a summer camp at the university so I'm taking her out for lunch - she's having a lot of fun. It's her first camp. My boss just called me into a meeting - I'll try to log back on at lunch...

KT
Closed Thread