Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2004, 05:09 PM   #16  
Proud Canadian

Becky - I've been accepted into nursing school and I start September 7th so I've given my notice here as of August 25th. The only break I have before then are a couple of long weekends and my visit to my sister's in one month to play with her 7 month old triplets!
Belle - Do you cook them or eat them raw? I want to make them - you should post the recipie...

It's my little sister's B-Day today and she has informed me it's chinese food for dinner - GAH! I hiked for 40 minutes and had a light lunch - breakfast was eng muffin with PB so I only have about 12 points for supper - luckily the place we're going will cook without oil if you request it. Any tips on what I can order? Keeping in mind ever since Lost Boys I haven't been able to eat rice. (I know I'm a big baby but it creeps me out) I better check out some points values...

KT
Old 05-11-2004, 05:26 PM   #17  
Eve's Mom

Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup lite (or low fat) Peanut Butter
1/2 cup sugar (if you use splenda, it's less points...you can also mix sugar with splenda)
1 egg

Mix ingredients. Roll into little balls and flatten with a fork. Bake for 15 min at 325. It makes about 16-18 cookies, at 2 points with the sugar, 1 point with the splenda.

YUM.
Old 05-11-2004, 05:28 PM   #18  
Eve's Mom

KT I LOVE Lost Boys - "How are your maggots Micheal" "Tell me Micheal, how could a billion Chinese people be wrong?" My fave part is when Corey Haim is in the hot tub and he goes "So what are you the flying nun?". OK, my early adolecence is coming back...yikes!!!

Have fun with the Chinese food!!

Kierie - can I come visit you??
Old 05-11-2004, 06:18 PM   #19  
Proud Canadian

I like - "Sammy I'm your brother HELP ME!" - I watch it about 3 times a year. But the image of the maggots...yech. Thanks for the recipie - I'll try it this weekend when I get peanut butter.

KT
Closed Thread