Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2004, 08:28 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Soggy Monday

The weather here is lousy today... We had a beautiful Thurs-Sat. Anyway, I am doing fairly well... I am getting smaller so yah! I did some heavy weights for my legs yesterday so now I am a little sore, but I know it will produce good results.. I have lost quite a bit thus far, but am still about 8 or so lbs away from my July 1 goal. I'll try so hard to get there!

Cheers!

Ali
Old 05-03-2004, 09:46 AM   #2  

Hey Ali! Glad to hear that you are doing so well! I have decided to count points along with BFL. I ran a 5 mile race this past weekend and it felt good. I know I could do better if I could just lose the extra weight. I have been doing well exersize wise but eating is horrible. I have a new resolve today being that it is Monday. i am going to start writing everything down again-that's when i always lose....

I have a 10K planned in two weeks, so i am stepping up the training process a bit....need to up the milage a little...but I am excited. Where is everyone???
Old 05-03-2004, 10:51 AM   #3  

Default Hi

Hi Ali and Lori (and everyone else too!)

Kudos to you Ali for nipping it in the bud and getting back to goal. You are doing great!

Lori ~ I am with you on the recommittment for Monday. I just weened my dd last week and am no longer bfing, so I am really stepping it up today. I was not able to lose at all when bfing. So, I am writing down everything I eat as well. It worked before, it should work now! Way to go on the 5K, I wish I had the endurance to do something like that! For now, I am trying to walk 3 miles a day.

Well, back to work. I am back full force with you all!
Old 05-03-2004, 12:50 PM   #4  
Proud Canadian

Morning all!!

I did it - after 6 or 7 weeks of either using a NWI pass or skipping the meetings all together I went and I was only up 1 pound. That made me fell a bit better about the past few weeks but I am also HUGELY recommitted for the challenge (I will post on that in a bit.) The weekend went alright. I didn't really overeat at my niece's birthday part (it was quite WW friendly) and a very small piece of cake although I had popcorn at a movie last night - I always have a bit of a treat day on the weekend but it didn't go overboard. And today I will be right back into it with my healthy lunch and walking...

Ali - It's yucky weather here too - I had to wear a coat today.
Lori - Yay racing!! Are you still using the jogger stroller?
Tonya - 3 miles is a lot!! My sister is dreading weaning the triplets because she knows she'll have to stop eating so much. Sounds like you have a great plan though.

Gotta post on the challenge thread - I'll check back later...

KT
Old 05-03-2004, 01:02 PM   #5  
Running Babe

Heya all,

Lori: 5k! Good for you and now a ten K, I should get into that.

Tonya: I am about 17 or so lbs up from my personal goal of 145, but I am getting there. I have a million and one excuses why I let my weight get up but overall I gotta work hard to get it back down... all those skinny girl clothes of mine are my inspiration.

KT: A treat on the weekend is fine, sounds like you did great!!

Cheers!

Ali
Closed Thread