Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2004, 01:13 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Wink Thoroughly Thrilling Thursday

I'm about to hit the BED but I figured I'd give our jess something to read buttless girl that she is I'm all studied up for my exam tommorrow and as soon as thats finished I'm goign to whip up a presentation NO Big my partner totally AWOL So a can of Whoopass is on the agenda for him and his creepy blond streak/triangle Tommorrow Night after WI we are going to a pro-choice rally I'm just hoping my pics NOT in the paper (my scooter stands out) b/c if the Catholic centre peeps see it my confirmation could be dead in the water
but at the same time I should stand up for my beliefs
for the record I'm pro-choice but I'm not pro-abortion I don't want to stir up controversy thats just whats goign on in the life of Kier at da MO now My arse has to be up in 5 hours and 20 min so Nite nite Jess happy reading
Love
Kier
the exam queen of the univeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrse
Old 04-01-2004, 08:56 AM   #2  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Hey Kier! Its great that you are going to stand up for what you believe in. And congrats on your loss this week (I just noticed your sig )

Well last night I was all within my points range when we decided to go to wal-mart. I needed a heating pad, so I went and bought one. And ended up buying peeps and jelly beans too! THen I thought to myself I couldn't have any that night cause I was already at the top of my range, but THEN I thought what can 2 points hurt? Well that 2 points probably ended up turning into 12 or so...I ate so many jelly beans! Apparently there are 24 points in the whole bag and I think I ate half the bag (wasn't a very big bag). Just gotta make up or it today and teh rest of the week. I'm going to go home for lunch (its only 5 minutes to get home) and exercise so that maybe I'll feel a little better about myself today for what I did yesterday.

I wish I had more to update on. My days usually consist of: work, home, tv, book, sleep. Not many days differ from that schedule! I am taking a grad class online but that would just open a whole other can of worms

Lori
Old 04-01-2004, 10:10 AM   #3  
Eve's Mom

Lori, we've been there.....fear not my darlin'. No guilt, move on. Today is a new day and we get a fresh start.

Hey Kier my fellow Catholic. I feel the same way you do. i have beliefs that differ (obviously I am shacking up with DF) from the church, but I still am a Catholic and so, there you go. You go girl. Hide from the cameras!

Well, I lost 0.4#. I guess it's better than gaining! I know I was bad after Barney died. I basically had a couple of binge days, then back to counting. I am sure I was down before, and then gained. Either way, I am glad to be down, and will change my sig, even if its ever so slightly. Mom lost 0.8#. I was happy for her - she was pretty pumped and I could tell is ignited her motivation. After all, she didn't count AT ALL this week, so I am sure she was down more then gained after Barney died.

Adios amigas....BBL...

PS It's snowing here, but 2C. Ah, spring in Calgary....nothing like it. Four seasons in one day.
Old 04-01-2004, 10:34 AM   #4  
Eve's Mom

PS - Kier, my fingers and toes are crossed that you enter into the realm of Onederland tonight!
Old 04-01-2004, 10:59 AM   #5  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Hello Ladies! I have been MIA for a week. My grandmother passed away a week ago today. Her health had been failing for MONTHS. I just got back to work yesterday and had to catch up on everything. I really don't have time to scan through the past weeks posts but I will read a bit here and there.

WWer wise I still am doing ok. I just focussed on not gaining last week and I did not so that was good. Today starts a new week for me and I am determined to kick arse. I forgot my points stuff at home but I figure I should be good at estimating by now and then when I go home Iwill get the exact digits.

Dh and I have a wedding on Saturday that should b e fun. I bought a red skirt that is really fun. I have never owned a red skirt before and I plan to "sex" it up with red nails (fingers and toes) and some sexy black heels. I am hoping to WOW my DH. I will post pics if there are any great ones.

Lori~ I am feeling you on the Easter candy. I LOVE the Reeses PB eggs. So far I have resisted but only b/c DH was with me at Target last night b/c I was weak and would have gone for it with a vengence. That would have been bad b/c they only sold the big packages of them and had I started I would have eaten them until I hurled. Just count those points and call today A NEW DAY!

Belle~ Sorry about your loss. I am proud that you were still able to be a loser at WI. Congrats. Weather here in Michigan is pretty cold. I think it is 45 degrees currently.

KO~ You go exam queen. Let us know how you do! Oh and congrats on entering the realm of the 100's.

Ok back to work. I will attempt to read back but I should try and accomplish something today! BBL
Old 04-01-2004, 12:14 PM   #6  
Proud Canadian

Becky - OMIGOD! PB eggs are MY favourite!! I have my treats on Saturday and the last 2 in a row it's been reese PB eggs! This week, no treats, there have been too many. Sorry to hear about your grandmother - hope it doesn't take you too long to catch up.
Belle - I forgot you have a "buddy" now. Good for both of you! You are both doing Great!
Lori - Peeps are HORRIBLE!! But so yummy...(evil walmart)
Kier - I wouldn't doubt that there will be more than one catholic there - I don't think you'll be alone.

OK - Hopefully today will go by quickly - Happy April Fools everybody!! I'll BBL.

KT
Old 04-01-2004, 12:18 PM   #7  
Shopper Extraordinaire

KT~ Are you saying you can eat just ONE PB Egg/wknd??? I am impressed. I am afraid to have one b/c usually that means I eat the other 5 in the box.
Old 04-01-2004, 12:33 PM   #8  
Eve's Mom

Must buy PB eggs.....!!

Becky, sorry about your Gram - I guess we were in the same boat last week (somewhat, anyway, I know humans are different then puppies, but if you told me that last week, I wouldn't have believed it). I hope your family is doing well and you are pulling through...
Old 04-01-2004, 02:01 PM   #9  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Becky - I'm sory to hear about your grandmother, but it sounds like you have been doing a good job with the outlook of focusing on not gaining any weight. I lost my great-aunt last month...it was her time to go. I still miss her a lot (we were pretty close) but I know that she is in a better place now.

KT- Peeps actually aren't that bad. 5 Peeps are only 3 points! Its the jelly beans that got me !

Belle - .4 is still a loss! Don't be discouraged

Well I went home at lunch and I did one of The Firm tapes. I REALLY love those tapes now. I feel so full of energy lately. When I first started 2 weeks ago it was so hard getting through the workout. Now its much easier, and at least I know I can up the workout by using heavier weights. But now I'm full of energy and I have to sit at my desk for the next 3 hours. Yay.

Hope you all have a great day!
Lori
Old 04-01-2004, 02:44 PM   #10  
Proud Canadian

Becky - that's if I only buy one. If I buy the 4 pack I'm sure to eat them all especially if there's milk in the fridge. So good and soo bad for me...

Lori - I ate a jelly bean yesterday - only one!! There was only one left in the dish though...

KT
Old 04-01-2004, 03:07 PM   #11  
Eve's Mom

I just heard that Avril Lavigne is doing a free concert at a mall tonight. That's kind of neat, but I'd hate to be commuting home that way tonight! Good thing we don't live in the south.

I am totally OP today and am almost done my 8 glasses of H20! Woo hoo. My goal this week is to eat very few flexpoints. I only have one meal that I can't plan, dinner at a friends on Saturday, adn she is fairly healthy, so I am not worried.

Anway, I buggered off my lunch hour so I better get to it. Have a good OP afternoon and evening, dont' let the PB eggs bite!!
Closed Thread