Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 10:05 AM   #1  
Eve's Mom

Default too bad it's tuesday (not friday)

Hey girls - no thread yet today? What is the scoop!? I am feeling bad about myself today as I had a HUGE thai meal and then half a cheesecake for dinner. I am bloated and feel gross today. I am back to Fast Track this mornin', drinking my cup of coffee Much better...

DF's sister and her DF are gone this morning, which is fine with me. Time to clean up the house again! By tomorrow night we should know if the conditions are lifted. The realtor called my realtor to say that they were delayed getting their financing...so, hopefully they dont' ask for an extension. I want it overwith!!

Well, I did go walking yesteday for 40 min, so that is good. Today though, I can't. Tomorrow I will

OK off I go, BBL!
Old 03-09-2004, 10:58 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Lady
Everyone has a backslide but your back on the horse now! I have my big exam today Not too worried just tired! I'm hoping I can do my yoga tape FINALLY tonight DF and I have an apt with a dj on saturday its one hour of piano player and 4 of DJ for under a grand which is not bad hopefully he's good I don't want any dancers singers or ppl wearing sparkles Anyway ladies I'll bbiab
Kier
Old 03-09-2004, 11:20 AM   #3  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Morning Ladies! I didn't have a good day yesterday either. I didn't do well all day and then had 2 servings of lasagna for dinner along with 2 pieces of Texas Toast. I did do an hour on the treadmill though so I am hoping that helped a little bit. I also did the treadmill this morning which is typically my day off. I am going to add as much exercise as possible this week b/c I cannot seem to get my eating under control.

Belle~ I am with you on yesterday but we will get back on track today together. Good job walking. I hope the sale goes well.

Kieri~ Kick butt on your exam and good luck choosing the DJ. Did you ever see the VH1 special on Leah Remini's (She is on "King of Queens) wedding. Her DJ's were SO cheezy it just made me laugh thinking about them. They even said her name wrong at the reception. I am sure you will find some MUCH better than she had and she paid a TON of money I am sure.

Everyone have wonderful days and I will check back in a bit. I have the hunger thing going on again today. I think I probably need more protein. Do you guys have any suggestion for QUICK protein that I could throw into my lunch or breakfast??? I tend to be a carb queen. Thanks!!!
Old 03-09-2004, 11:25 AM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Becky ok are you openminded for breakfast food? because Chicken legs are great or maybe precook some turkey bacon for grab and go stuff
Old 03-09-2004, 11:27 AM   #5  
Eve's Mom

PEANUT BUTTER!!! I find if I have a tsp on toast I am good til lunch....

Beckster are you Fast Tracking this week? I think I need it....I am glad I have a buddy today to get back on track.

KIER - good luck my dear! I am going to the photographer tonight and to choose invitations....I am still having some fun with this despite the cost of the wedding...

Well, off I go to get more work done
Old 03-09-2004, 11:34 AM   #6  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Kieri~ I would say that I am openminded but at the same time I cannot imagine having chicken for Bkfst. Maybe Turkey Bacon. Thanks for the suggestions.

Belle~ I was attempting to fast track but I thought the fast track didn't allow for flex points and if that is truly the case I am not sure that I can continue to do that. So I guess I am wondering if you have flex points on the fast track! BTW I LOVE Peanut Butter. That could definitely work. On a side note my advice is to get an AMAZING photographer. When I look at others wedding pics on "the knot" I have to admit I am a bit jealous. Just a suggestion! Have fun!

Wish me luck ladies. I need to eat well today, tommorrow and thursday if I want to show a loss. Water, Water here I come or should I say bathroom bathroom. That is the only downer to the water thing
Old 03-09-2004, 11:35 AM   #7  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

PB totally helps one of my fave things which keeps me satiated nature valley granola the pb ones I think its 4 pts I have to recalculate but for a snack or a grab and go breakfast it works ALSO Kashi golean crunch and they also have a raisin cinamon one are high protien and high fiber and if you eat it dry keeps you full a long time
Old 03-09-2004, 04:51 PM   #8  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Good Afternoon!

Hello, everyone! I'm posting kind of late, so maybe nobody will see this, but that's OK, I'll just have to post earlier tomorrow.

How's everyone's day been so far? Mine hasn't been too bad. I went to the Y over lunch and did 25 min. walking and about 15 minutes lifting weights. Tonight, I'm going to go home and Firm CardioSculpt and Aaron and I might take a walk. Maybe I shouldn't work out so much in one day, but I figure while I have this much motivation, I might as well use it. I'm hoping that if I continue OP this week, I'll be able to try the Fast Track again next week and hopefully have a little more success than I did last week. The only thing that makes it kind of hard is Monday and Wednesday nights when I'm at Subway. But I figure if I'm doing the Fast Track and eat Subway for two meals, I'll probably be A-OK.

WI is tonight. Gulp. I know it's not going to be pretty. I'm premenstrual so bad that my boobs don't hardly fit in my bras (sorry, I know TMI). Plus, I've consumed so much sodium in the last 24 hours that I'm starting to feel like a walking salt shaker. Add two weeks of bad eating, and I can only imagine what the scale will say. But, I'm gonna do it. I have to!

Belle--I've noticed it's been pretty quiet around here lately, what do you suppose is going on? And don't feel bad about last night's splurge--it's important to remember that one bad meal isn't going to destroy an entire week's worth of work. Oh! I'm so glad you used the cup of coffee smiley--I don't drink coffee so I haven't had a reason to, but I've wanted to. Hope all goes well with the realtor and that it all gets taken care of ASAP.

Kier--Yeesh! Getting married sure is expensive! If I ever "get hitched", I'm going to fly me, my parents and a few friends to an island and I'm getting married in a swimsuit. Hope all goes well with the DJ and that you don't have any sequined singers at your wedding.

Becki--Some high-protein, on-the-go snacks that I like are yogurts, sliced turkey, boiled eggs (a big hit with me), and cheese. I was able to find some little single-serve packages of cheese that I LOVE. (I can't keep bigger packages of cheese in the house because I'll eat it all. It's one of those foods I simply cannot have around). Oh, and to answer your question about Fast Tracking and Flex Points, you can use your Flex Points when you're doing that Fast Track (according to my WW leader). She said to follow the guidelines, but if you're hungry, eat! And if you need to use your Flex Points, use them. That may be different than what other leaders have said, but that's the advice I was given. Hope that helps!

OK, dolls, I'm going to get going--it's finally time to go home. See you tomorrow!
Old 03-09-2004, 05:38 PM   #9  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey girls just posting a quick msg from Our LAdy Jayne
ladyjaynerosenberg: I know that everyone is having perfect OP weeks and I'm going to hear about fabulous losses when I come back!!!
as for me Exams over but now I get to write an 8 page paper i didnt know about JOY TO THE WORLD
hey its only 2 months
Jess fast track sounds really interesting I'm going to see if they have any more info on it at my meeting thurs
Old 03-10-2004, 02:43 PM   #10  
Pending Email Confirmation

I wish it were friday. Friday is my WI day... and my flex points start over too!!
Closed Thread