Old 01-24-2004, 11:19 AM   #16  

Default Hello. New here.

Hi Everyone.

I'm new to this board. Lin, thanks for the invite

Eponin
Old 01-24-2004, 03:37 PM   #17  
Turtle Buddy

Hi, Turtles,

Welcome, Eponin. I'm going to spill the beans a little, here. Eponin is one of the writers from Forward Motion. We're both doing Zette's novel class, if I remember correctly. We were talking in FM chat and discovered that we're both doing WW, too. I invited her to join up with us Turtles. So, we've added yet another writer to the bunch.

Eponin, Lauren is a free-lance nonfiction writer. Choosewell did NaNo last year. Judy writes poetry. You know about my writing. So, we have a double support group going, one for weight loss and one for the writers. What other goals besides weight loss would the rest of you like extra support in doing? Anything?

I'm doing better in my food choices. I got some walking in this week. I'm gradually getting back OP. How are the rest of you all doing? Are you moving?
Old 01-24-2004, 04:47 PM   #18  

Default :)

Thanks for the welcome, Lin. Yes, I too am in Zette's novel course over at Forward Motion. I also write poetry.

I've been exercising decently. I have an 11 month old (she turns one a week from Monday!), so we try to get out walking most days. I stay home with her, so it gets us both out of the house for awhile.
Old 01-24-2004, 08:35 PM   #19  
Turtle Extraordinaire

Welcome, Eponin! Glad to have you aboard! What a literate bunch we are.

Lin, thanks for asking. Yes, I did move today. I walked with a couple of local WW buddies for 45 minutes in the mall before it opened. I'd never done that before; it was fun. I've eaten quite well this week and exercised 4 days. Tomorrow is the last day of my WW week, and I have 19 flex points left. That's good; I usually lose best when I don't eat all my flex points. Plus tomorrow we'll be going out for lunch somewhere, which eats up points. (So to speak.)

Way to go gradually getting back on track, Lin. That's wonderful that your food choices are improving -- and especially that you're walking! Woo-hoo!

We're going to go watch "The Mission" now. Just got the DVD. Saw it many years ago -- a bootleg copy in the Philippines. Everyone was green. It'll be nice to see it the way it was intended.

Onward and downward,

Lauren
Old 01-25-2004, 11:01 AM   #20  
Turtle Buddy

Hi, Turtles,

Time for a new thread. See you all there!
Closed Thread