Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2004, 03:12 PM   #16  
Thursday Lady

Why on earth are we so quiet now?????
Maybe I should change the thread name back to just "Chatters" because the Photo part miight be scaring people off. What do y'all think????

I am sooooo happy because I've lost 5.5 pounds since I started the Fast Track. Now, I'm going back to the normal WW points system. I think I'll be using all my flex points tonight. We are going out to eat.
On Monday, Larry has to move to a new office location. We're not too happy about it but can't change it. Sooooo, tonight will be a celebration of leaving the old building and discovering new challenges at the new one. (This new place is 45 min. from our house. Yuck)

How was everyone's week?
If you don't have an indoor grill, I say get one. I love the one I bought. This one is by T-fal. I've heard that the George Foreman ones are good, too.
Let's talk!
Tina
Old 01-16-2004, 04:34 PM   #17  
Divine Gal

I just started Fast track yesterday so I will see how it is going Monday....
Tina have u been doing the exercise also? I have and I couldn't sleep last night I was so energized.
We have a large George foreman and I love it just as much as Dh does.
Old 01-18-2004, 03:05 PM   #18  

We are having problems with our monitor. We've only had the new computer a few months and the monitor went blank yesterday. We have the old one hooked up to it, and it is sooooooooooooooooooo hard to read!!! I hate this!!

I have a GF grill and use it constantly. We really like it.

My aunt tested my blood sugar yesterday morning. It was down to 93 from 130 right after Christmas! I am thrilled!!!!

Tina, the Fast Track really got you going, didn't it? Way to Go!!!

Lynnie, good luck on the Fast Track.
Old 01-19-2004, 11:11 AM   #19  
Thursday Lady

It's Monday again, isn't that great!

Has anyone done the Fast Track exercise CD? I did some of it just awhile ago. It's a good workout. I did the warm-up and the first low and middle intensity work-outs and the cool down.
I'm not sure how the wholr things works. It said something about several segments. I guess I'll just have to look at it.

Hope everyone has a good one,
Tina
Old 01-20-2004, 09:05 PM   #20  
Susan

Hi guys,

Did you think I fell of the face of the Earth? I went to see my brother this weekend in Kilgore. Off on Monday, cleaned all day and had California Rolls with my girlfriend.

I'm STILL SICK WITH THIS BRONCHITIS!!!! It's been almost 2 months. I am starting to feel bad again. Back on antibiotics too, Boo! I didn't cough for 1 week. One of my friends at school asked, if it was something at school. It could be.......wonder if I could get a note saying I need to be paid to stay at home.

How is everyone doing? Tina, you are doing great, keep up the good work. Tammy how is it going for you? I've lost 7 pounds since Jan. 1

Stay warm, it's cold here.

Susan
Old 01-23-2004, 05:38 PM   #21  
Thursday Lady

Hi everyone!
It's Friday afternoon and I'm so glad. I'm ready for tomorrow when our washer will be delivered. Yea!!!!!

About the photos-or lack of them. I'm having a terrible time getting Tammy's photo back on here. I don't understand it. I get a message telling me that the photo is already on the thread. Duh!!! The photo is not on the thread.
Maybe some day I'll get them back here. I'm really sorry about that.

So, what has everyone eaten today? I've eaten almost nothing and that's not right.
For breakfast----1 piece of reduced calorie toast with a tsp. of jelly and a smidgen of margarine.
For lunch--1 contanier of light vanilla yogurt.

This afternoon, I went to Starbucks and had a tall hot chocolate w/non-fat milk & no whipping cream (4 pts.).
Now, I'm ready for a big supper.

Susan, I hope you are feeling better. Take care of yourself.
Tammy, has the bad weather stopped Tim's project?
Sis, what's going on.
Dee, where are you, girl????
Maureen, I know you read the posts. You need to post, yourself.
Lynnie, I hope you are doing well this week.
Loodie, Kady, Stacey, Happy Dot Dance, I wish y'all would post.

Tina
Old 01-23-2004, 08:48 PM   #22  
Susan

Hi,

Hope everyone has had a great Friday! I'm so glad it's the weekend I'm FINALLY feeling better. I went to the doctor yesterday. She said my lungs were clear. It's an allergic reaction to something. She said it's a vicious cycle, I cough and it irritates my lungs, my lungs are irritated and I cough. So I'm now some new meds and inhaler. I found the what was causing it all. I had a student give me some cinnamon rocks for Christmas. I have them on my desk since returining to work from the holidays, I started feeling bad and coughing again. I moved them out of my room today..... I feel a thousand times better.

One of my students is getting a Habit for Humanities House tomorrow. Her dad is the first male to receive a house in Collin County. She has asked me to go the dedication. She invited other teachers but I'm the only one going to it. I'm giving the family a gift certificate to Target and then one for my student. The only bad news is that she will have to transfer to the other high school. She is a wonderful student, I'm going to miss her.

oh well, I've written a novel. Enjoy your evening.

Susan
Old 01-24-2004, 09:11 AM   #23  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Well, remember last week I said it showed 2 lbs one day then .5 the next? Well I guess my body decided to stick on the .5 mark cuz this week it shows a loss of 1 lb over that. But I will take it! It's much better than a gain. I will just keep going. I will do this eventually. Hope everyone has a GREAT week end. Tina, sorry I don't get my but moving and post more. I do lurk though, even when I don't have time to post. This site keeps me going and keeps me from giving up. Take care.....Sis
Old 01-24-2004, 09:16 AM   #24  

Hooray for the new washer!!! We had to get a new computer monitor because the one we bought in Sept. died last weekend. Bob called and it was delivered the next day. I was very happy. Had to hook up our old one that was so hard to read. My eyes were giving me fits!!

For breakfast a little bit ago, I had a chicken and FF cheese roll up with a small can of tomato juice. Yummy.
We're picking up Bob for lunch and I think we're doing Chinese. Yikes! Supper will be very light.

The boys worked on the purple martin houses and completely finished the duck houses the other night. It's all inside work right now, so the weather is no problem. They have a couple more hours of work on the martin houses, then we'll bring them to our house. We're going to have some of the younger boys in the troop do the painting. The end of March, early April, we'll be transporting everything to the estate to put them up where the caretakers want them. It will be such a relief when this is all finished. It's been a long time from the beginning (getting the proposal written) to now, and we still have a while to go before he'll have his board of review. Then we'll have to wait to receive everything from national so he can have his ceremoney. BUT it will all be worth it.

Susan, I'm glad you are feeling better. About time, right? That's wonderful that you are going to the dedication of the house!! Good for you. Too bad that the girl has to transfer to another high school. Hope you can keep in touch with her!

Need to go start some laundry in my OLD washer and dryer. lol
Old 01-24-2004, 10:40 PM   #25  
Susan

Hi,

It's been a wet rainy day here. I went to the house dedication this morning. The rain held off until the very last of it. I have never cried so many tears of joy than I did today. I took my student a $25 Target gift card and a $50 to the family. The house is really nice. I have decided that I am going to volunteer this summer with Habit for Humanity. You should have seen the happy faces. It was very rewarding.

I hope everyone has a great day. Make sure you count your blessings today!!

Susan
Old 01-24-2004, 11:11 PM   #26  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
Sis, good for you!!!! A little at a time is good. (I know it's frustrating because we want it all off at once.) You can do this!!!!!

Tammy, oooh, Chinese food. I'm envious. It sounds like Tim is on his way now. Some time you'll look back and think that all this went by very quickly.

Susan, I'm glad the rain didn't ruin anything. You know, I've always wanted to help with H. for Humanity. I love Jimmy Carter. Can you believe that he's still doing things like that! He's quite a person!

My washer is wonderful! I didnt' get to wash much today but tomorrow afternoon, we'll get everything cleaned.

Tina
Old 01-24-2004, 11:14 PM   #27  
Susan

Tina,
I love Jimmy Carter too. I've heard him speak about it quite often. It really made an impression on me and I was touched tremedously!!! It was such a feeling. I was crying when I was telling my mom about it.

Susan
Old 01-25-2004, 05:31 PM   #28  

H for H has built so many homes in this area. I've thought about volunteering, but never have. It is such a wonderful organization.

Tina, did you wash all of your clean clothes too so you could play with your new toy?
Old 01-26-2004, 08:52 AM   #29  
Thursday Lady

I hope this photo comes through. We'll see.

Last edited by Tina; 02-13-2004 at 12:49 PM.
Old 01-26-2004, 09:00 AM   #30  
Thursday Lady

Yea, I finally got Tammy's photo to come back to the thread.
In case you don't remember from the other time, Tammy is the beautiful lady on the right!!!!!

Now, I'll try my hand at the other 2 photos.
Please, everyone send me a photo of you!!!!
(Tammy, I haven't washed everything yet. I'll do that today.
tina
Here's Susan

Last edited by Tina; 02-13-2004 at 12:59 PM.
Closed Thread