Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2003, 02:22 PM   #1  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Default Hellooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there girls!
I've missed you guys. Aren't many of us NIGHT OWLS around lately. I'm one of the missing but for lots of good reasons. I'll fill you all in as soon as I get a little more time but my divorce is almost final and if you go to www.picturetrail.com/resler41 ....you'll see the house I purchased two weeks ago. Well, renting with the option to buy until the divorce is finalized, otherwise it would be half of Bills.

I turned 45 this past Sept. 18th. Still don't feel that old. Especially since I've got 10 acres and 5 horses to take care of now on top of everything else. I'm going to bed earlier and getting up earlier. Well!!!!!!!!Except for the weekends of course. <grin>

Anyway, I'm using the library computer and will stay in touch as much as possible until my new computer comes. FINALLY getting my furniture tonight after 5pm toinight. I'm taking the bedroom set, the buffet, kitchen set and several appliances from the kitchen. He's having a hissy fit but that's too da** bad. Wait until he gets hit with our divorce decree. Ha! He's been screwing me for so long and now is when the term "what goes around, comes around" applies very appropriately.

Till next time my friends.
Love to you all,
~Pamela Jo~

Email me if you'd like my new phone number Brenda.
[email protected]
*naturally, my email will change soon too.
Old 10-23-2003, 11:12 AM   #2  

Default hi

hi pj! it has been real quiet around here. glad to have you back.

congrats on your house, happy belated b-day, and i hope everything turns out in your favor with your divorce.

kathy
Old 10-24-2003, 06:54 PM   #3  

Default hi there PJ

So wonderful to hear from you Pamela. I often check back here to see if you still post. Have been wondering what you and the kids have been up. Keep us updated on how things are going. I think of you often.

We are heading back down that way in January. We are leaving out of Ft. Lauderdale on a cruise. Rob, Scott and I and my parents are going. Really looking forward to it.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know where you've been. Enjoyed looking at the pictures. I take it you are still in Florida. I had to laugh when you said no "gators' in the pond. Yikes, I wasn't even thinking about that. Glad to see that you are enjoying your horses.

The kids are growing up so much. Jackie is so beautiful. You're going to have to lock the doors on that one soon. Billy looks like Billy. Hee,hee.

Take care and email me some time so we can keep in touch.

[email protected]

Take care

Sue
Closed Thread