Old 10-17-2003, 10:55 AM   #1  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Talking Fabulously Friday

BBIAM to post...
Old 10-17-2003, 11:03 AM   #2  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Good morning, everyone!! It's a beautiful day here in Nebraska. I've been at work since 6 a.m. and can look forward to doing the same for the next two days.

I'm eating Tootsie Rolls. I really shouldn't be. They made me use my FlexPoints yesterday and I don't want to use more today because I'm looking forward to having some sort of naughty fast food meal later this weekend.

Speaking of the weekend, what does everyone have planned? Since I came in so early this morning, I'll be outta here around 2:30 this afternoon. I have a couple of errands to run, and then I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Of course I want to take a nap, but I'm not sure I'm going to let myself, since I want to sleep well tonight so I can be geared up for another early morning. I have bowling league tonight--I know I'm a dork, but it's a great way to get some exercise in. That's about all I have planned for this weekend.

Hey, I don't know if you ladies use it or not, but did you know that www.journaltosuccess.com has updated their journal pages so you can journal with the new program or the old program, whichever you prefer. Just thought I'd share that with you.

Anyway, I don't know much else. I suppose I better get back to doing the crappy work for this crappy temporary job... (yes, I'm feeling sorry for myself).

See ya!
Old 10-17-2003, 11:42 AM   #3  
Running Babe

Jess: yeah, I don't think I'll be having the best points day today... I am just soooo hungry... It's funny, I was suggesting bowling to my boyfriend for tonight.... I might suggest a walk tomorrow, but the weather doesn't look promising... I am glad the weather is good where you are...in Ontario it sucks right now...

I would also like to shop this weekend for my best friend's birthday... My cat and I are travelling to the BF's for the weekend, we'll try and help sort his house out (okay I will, my cat on the otherhand will be creating mayham). My BF wants me to have a talk with hos roomate about some of his behavior... no my BF isn't a wuss, but his roomate (I'd almost say has a platonic crush on me) kind of really listens to whatever a woman says to him... but I feel really awkward about doing it...

Laura: I know you're not here today, but I took your suggestion, but used ultralean ground beef (it was really cheap... Canada kind of has a beef surplus right now, so beef prices are about half of what they usually are) and added a pack of dried taco sauce for extra spice.. My boyfriend and my male roomate loved it and my female roomate is going to have some for lunch today. Thanks for the suggestion, it was easy and a success Good Luck moving this weekend!!!

Angie: About finding a goal weight... Maybe talk to your doc, I doubt you are that far away... Size 8 may even be closer than that... I find the smaller one gets the weights between sizes change. Actually your BMI is good now, so discussing with a doctor would probably be best (a doc that does more than just look at your height and weight; a good doc will look at your bone structure, your muscle mass). Congrats though!

Take care,

Ali
Old 10-17-2003, 12:03 PM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Girls!
LAst night was my first WW meeting ever OMG leaders are beyond Perky! This lady lost 75 pounds on WW and kept it off 13 years. I'm going with one of my best friends and introduced her to this website and dotties so maybe she'll join the forum. I weighed in with shoes on b/c its too much of a pain in the arse to take em off Usually when i get on the scale at home all I have on is glasses lol
So I've changed my sig to reflect WWS weight grrr hisssss
I'm going to do this! I better I just spent $12 +19.95 for the starter kit!
Other news my show Idea got picked to be produced for RUTV so I'm an executive producer!w oo hoooo and I'm sending out resumes
Tonight I'm hanging out with my one of my girlfriends shes having a baby so no wildness but maybe some good gossip and a video so I'm saving points for that!
bbiab
Love
Kierie
Old 10-17-2003, 03:37 PM   #5  
A Yankee in Virginia

Hi ladies!

I'm just popping in to say hi. I think I told you all I'd be covering the sniper trial in Virginia Beach this week ... I was in the courtroom yesterday, literally sitting about 10 feet away from John Allen Muhammad. Iit was a little eery. Today I'm working on some feature stories.

It's been an exhausting week. Two nights I stayed at my MIL's because she lives in Virginia Beach and I live an hour's drive from here. But I went home Wednesday, long enough to eat dinner with DH at the office and then I fell into bed. Last night I stayed up to watch the Red Sox-Yankees game, and I felt it mightily this morning.

I can't wait until the weekend ... mostly for the chance to sleep. Tomorrow's my birthday (31), but I'm not looking forward to it at all. DH has to work, so I'm expecting to spend Saturday night sitting at home alone. Pretty depressing huh? The good girlfriend I've made since I moved here seven months ago left for a new paper last weekend. And I don't think DH would know how to plan a b-day party if his life depended on it. He's never been so good about the birthday celebrations.

Anyway, I better get back to work. I hope everyone has a good weekend!
Old 10-17-2003, 03:41 PM   #6  
Divine Gal

Hello gang!

Jess thanks for that link it your post I really like it.

Hope everyone has agreat weekend.

*hugs*
lynnie
Closed Thread