Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2003, 04:45 PM   #16  
Proud Canadian

Yes, my sis is having triplets, her first three all at once. She's doing remarkably well, no contractions and they are all progressing well developmentally. She's a nurse so she's very clinical about everything and it's benefitted the babies. Her husband is VERY excited. He's wanted kids for years. It's too bad they'll be so far away from us though, it would be fun to watch them grow up.
KT
Old 09-18-2003, 05:39 PM   #17  
Canadian Chick

Hey gals! Things are looking up today. I finally got some alone time It has been a pretty nice day off. I still have to go get groceries later though-not my favorite activity. I'm so annoyed! I thought I would make a stir-fry for supper & get some sushi to go with it but the sushi place is closed from 2:30 until 5:30! I got there right at 2:30! Argh! Argh! Now I'm not sure what to make for supper. Today is my 3rd Op day in a row! I'm still not eating enough produce though-going to remedy that after my grocery trip.

Becky congrats on the sub job. I hope its fun!
Laura, its funny you should ask about a massage b/c I do actually have one booked for tomorrow. I get one every second week. Usually its not for stress but rather to keep my arms, hands & back in shape for my job. I can't wait for tomorrow.
Lori, have fun wine-tasting!
Jen, you're making my mouth water with your tasty description!
KT, You know me! Of course I'm watching Survivor tonight!. mI can't wait for BB4 to end. I'm sick of it & yet I just keep watching it anyway!
Ang, hope your car doesn't cost too much!
Faith, glad you got a chance to stop by! Don't go crazy with work!
Lynnie, I hope your family comes through the hurricane safely.
Hi Ali!

Well I hope I didn't miss anyone! I think I'll go make my grocery list before I have to pick up DH from woirk. talk to you tomorrow hopefully!
Closed Thread