Old 09-17-2003, 09:00 PM   #1  

Default Moderator Introduction

Hi Everyone,

Suzanne has recently asked me to moderate all the ww threads and forum and I have gladly accepted.

I thought it might be nice to tell you all a little about myself.

I am 40 years old and a single mother of 3 daughters, ages 19, 10 & 9. I also have a grandson who just turned a year old who lives in Virginia Beach with his mother, my 19 yo. I don't get to see them much and I miss them terribly.

I have struggled with my weight since I was approximately 14 years old. I have tried tons of diets but the one I keep returning to is ww, I have had great success in the past with ww. I am currently struggling to get back on track with ww. I am up 20#'s from a year ago but am still showing a loss of 44 lbs from my highest weight and I will not climb any higher. I am determined to get back on track and start losing again.

I am currently involved with a wonderful man with a fantastic 13 year old son, I am hoping to spend the rest of my life with them and become a family. Right now we have a strong friendship and we will see if it develops into more. We definitely enjoy eachothers company a lot.

If you have any questions regarding the forum or if you see any problems arising on any of the threads, please send me a PM and I will respond as soon as possible. I will be checking the forum almost every night.

Thank You
Brenda
aka Punky
Punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 12:44 PM   #2  
Is is spring yet??

Hey Bren!

I used to be co-moderator here -- any reason why I am not anymore? I never got an email -- so I was curious.

Just checking!

Tara
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 09:58 PM   #3  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Default Hey you two NIGHTOWLS.........

Congrats Brenda and WOW.........is that reallyTARA??????!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen or heard from you in a looooooong time. Hope all is well with you. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I'm sure you'll do a great job Brenda........by the way.........where's that phone call? I'm still waiting.
Cya,
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 02:23 AM   #4  

Hey Pj...look at the date on the post form Tara and bren...it's old!!!!!!!!!!
Candicej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 07:18 PM   #5  

Hi Pj and Candice, I am still around, just keeping an eye on the boards because I am crazy busy, got laid off, started a new job, all that fun stuff. PJ, I will check my pm's and see if I still have your number, I will call you this weekend. If you get a chance send it again just in case.

See Ya
Bren
Punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 10:07 PM   #6  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Default Wow.......that WAS an old post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candicej
Hey Pj...look at the date on the post form Tara and bren...it's old!!!!!!!!!!
Wow.......that WAS an old post. I'm obviously "out of practice". Anyway, I FINALLY have my son tonight. He's usually sleeping over a friends house and my daughter called from NY a little while ago and said that as we were speaking, she was taking a picture of my parents old house. These should be some veeeeeery interesting pictures. She comes home the day after tomorrow and I'm soooooooo happy I have my son with me tonight. (Even though he trashed my bathroom while taking a bath with my little "min pin" Minnnie.........I then had to rinse HIM off after getting HER out of the tub and let's just say..........I'm now doing my LAST load of laundry for the day/evening.
I haven't mentioned much, if anything......about how I've been doing with my weight. I'm maintaining between 170-175.........kind of "stuck" and believe me....it's NOT by choice. Tomorrow is the day I start exercising on a regular basis again and that should get the scale moving down. I've been so depressed these past several months that I'd go up and down........I'd stay in my apt. for days at a time...not wanting to talk to anyone. It's really been hard. But!!!! as old a cliche as it is "I'm taking one day at a time". All I know now is that my son is here, that makes me VERY happy and tomorrow is anyother day.
Have sweet dreams girls,

Last edited by PJ; 07-06-2004 at 10:12 PM.
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote