Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2003, 01:18 PM   #1  

Default flex point question

Hi all...

I have been lurking for a while so I thought I would say hi! You are all so supportive with eachother! Its so great!! I have a flex points question...How many FLex points can you use in one day? Can I use all 35 in one day? Or is there a max?

THanks all!!

~jnini
Old 08-27-2003, 02:13 PM   #2  
Eve's Mom

My leader said you can use them all in one meal, or spread em out. However you want to use them(if you decide to use them). No daily max, just the weekly max of 35.

So how are you doing with the new journal?
Old 08-27-2003, 05:10 PM   #3  

WOOHOO!!! That is great! I just started the new program yesterday, and it seems to be pretty easy....getting used to the new way of journaling....its going ok!! Just have to get used to counting down. Definiltey puts more of a limit on the points for the day....when couting up I kinda fudged and went over sometimes thinking I could bank later. But now, once you get to zero, you are at zero!! unless you use the flex points......
Old 08-27-2003, 05:39 PM   #4  
Eve's Mom

Yeah, I am totally finding the same thing. I don't know what it is about the ledger lines, but I seem to be more accountable. I can't "fudge" as you say, which I would totally do. Also, this business aboiut not banking activity points is also important for me - as I would go for a huge bikeride and overeat the next few days using my activity points.

So yeah, I think it'll be a better way of counting for me. Yes, I know it's the same program, but it's psychologically better for me!

Cheerio!
Closed Thread