Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2003, 03:55 PM   #16  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Kim, since you asked... the reason I was upset is that I DID post pics of Kate way back in May, and only 1 person said something. So I was a little hurt... and of course still had mega hormones running through my system. I will work on getting more pics of my chunker. She is growing SOOO fast and is absolutely gorgeous. She is the Smiliest baby I know. Emma adores her and even tries to comfort her when she cries. I love my girls to death!!
Old 08-19-2003, 04:08 PM   #17  
A Yankee in Virginia

I've been wondering about Stacey, too! Stacey, if you're lurking, come say hi!
Old 08-19-2003, 04:15 PM   #18  
Running Babe

Jess: I am going on the extra strength BCPs now too Not that I don't want kids, but my honey and I have been dating for only 7 months... We're definitely not there yet.

Speaking of which, I had a dream that I was pregnant last night!! I think it's all this pregnancy chatter.

Kierie: I am so behind on getting my hair done, but I need to do that soon! Or else I'll just dye it back to its natural colour.

Rina: No cat yet As for BF I know, I cannot believe how long its been, yet we've been through so much already.

Lori: Beautiful pictures!

Jen: I am sorry you felt that way, you're always welcome here and feel free to show off pics of your Darling Daughters whenever you'd like

Daphne: Spa days are so much fun!

I have awesome incentive to lose weight, I am broke and can't afford new clothes.

Take Care!

Ali
Old 08-19-2003, 04:16 PM   #19  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Kim... as for house hunting. First we went to the bank and asked to be pre-approved for a home mortgage. Call first and ask what you need to bring. They require some income and tax stuff most of the time. Then go in and give them your life history and they will let you know a range you can qualify for. Then happy hunting. We did the pre-approval first so we knew what price range to look in. You don't want to look at things that are way out of your league and then be disappointed.
Old 08-19-2003, 05:04 PM   #20  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Jen~ I missed the pics so bring 'em back. Oh, my hormones are crazy with TOM I cannot imagine what they are like after a baby. YIKES! We are so glad you are back!!
Closed Thread